Dubai Holidays: Where To Get The Most Out Of This Year’s Vacation
With its stunning white sand beaches, dazzling mosques and opulent palaces, Dubai is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. And it’s not hard to see why: this city has something for everyone. But what if you want to get the most out of your Dubai holiday? What if you want to explore beyond the glitz and glamour? Where should you go and what should you do? In this article, we will provide you with some insights on the best places to visit in Dubai, as well as advice on what to do and see during your stay. So whether you’re looking for a relaxed break or something more adventurous, read on for all the information you need to have a fantastic Dubai holiday this year!
What to expect in Dubai this year
Looking to explore Dubai this year? Here’s what to expect!
Dubai is a constantly evolving city with new attractions and entertainment venues popping up all the time. So whether you’re looking for a day out or want to stay in and explore, there’s something for everyone. Here are six things you can expect on your trip this year:
- New Entertainment Venues: With so many new attractions open, there’s never been a better time to visit Dubai. From world-class casinos to theme parks, there’s something for everyone. Some of our favourites include The Palm Jumeirah and The Dubai Heritage Village which offer stunning views along with thrilling rides and activities.
- More Festivals: If you love partying, then Dubai has plenty of festivals for you this year. From traditional Emirati festivals like Eid al-Adha and Mina Festival to more international events like the World Trade Fair and Art Expo, there’s always something happening. Be sure to check out our blog for more information on specific events!
- Outdoor Adventures: Whether it’s exploring deserts or exploring the city by bike or foot, Dubai has plenty of outdoor activities to keep you busy this year. For a more detailed look at some of the best places to go hiking and biking in Dubai, be sure to check out our blog post here!
- Culture & History: If history is your thing, then Dubai is definitely worth a visit this year! From
The best places to stay in Dubai
There are many great places to stay in Dubai if you’re looking for a relaxing holiday. Here are some of the best:
1) The Burj Al Arab Hotel: This luxurious property is located on the top floor of the tallest building in Dubai and offers awe-inspiring views of the city and Gulf waters. It has 578 rooms and suites, all with a range of amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including but not limited to private jacuzzis and saunas. You can also enjoy fine dining in its five restaurants, or relax on its sun terraces overlooking the city or Emirates Golf Club.
2) The Atlantis Resort: This breathtaking resort located on Palm Jumeirah is one of Dubai’s most famous luxury hotels. With 604 rooms and suites, it features an array of world-class spa treatments and facilities such as a golf course and maritime marina. There’s also a number of bars, restaurants and water sports available on site if you need something to do while you’re away from home.
3) The Intercontinental Hotel: Another luxurious choice located on Sheikh Zayed Road, this hotel offers 568 rooms spread across 10 towers that overlook the Persian Gulf. Some highlights include a state-of-the-art gymnasium with panoramic views of Dubai skyline, an infinity pool complete with a cinema showing all day long, two vast spa complexes with numerous treatments available, TopGolf venue and more
What to do in Dubai this year
If you’re looking for some great Dubai holidays this year, you’ll want to check out some of the top hotels and resorts. From luxury beachfront properties to luxurious ski resorts, there’s something for everyone in this hot destination.
Some of the best places to stay in Dubai include The Atlantis Resort and Spa, which offers breathtaking views of the ocean and the Palm Jumeirah; The Trump International Golf Club Dubai, which is located on one of the world’s most beautiful golf courses; and The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai, which has a superb service ethic and offers some of the best amenities in town.
If you’re interested in diving or skiing, you’ll want to head to one of the many resorts located in Dubai. Among these are The Atlantis Resort and Spa, Jumeirah Beach Residence Club Resort & Spa, Le Meridien Dubai JBR Resort & Spa and Shangri-La Hotel Jebel Ali.
The best ways to spend your Dubai holiday
When it comes to planning your Dubai holiday, there are plenty of ways to enjoy yourself. Here are the best ways to spend your time in this amazing city:
- Take a Tour of Dubai’s Historic Sites: From the majlis (a meeting place for scholars and officials) of Deira to Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace and the Dubai Museum, there is no shortage of beautiful places to visit in Dubai.
- Enjoy a Shopping Spree at The Dubai Mall: This colossal mall has something for everyone, from high-end fashion stores to popular food courts. There’s also an amusement park, a water theme park, and more than 300 luxury shops on site.
- Travel Along The Palm Jumeirah Coast: Start your journey by boarding a boat at the Palm Jumeirah Marina and explore the stunning coastlinelines of both Umm Suqeim and Fujairah Islands. Alternatively, take a drive or taxi along this scenic route.
- Attend A Performance At One Of The Many Freshwater Zoos In Dubai: These parks offer visitors a chance to see some of the region’s most exotic animals up close. You can find elephant shows, camel rides, and more here.
- Catch A Show At The Emirates Palace Theatre: This legendary venue hosts performances by top international artists every night of the week. Whether you’re looking for Classical Opera or Pop Concert
What Are The Different Types of Dubai Holidays?
There are so many types of Dubai holidays that it can be hard to decide what to do. Here we give you a overview of the different types of Dubai holidays and some ideas for getting the most out of each one.
Classic Dubai Vacation: This is classic Dubai tourism at its best, with plenty of shopping, exploring the city’s fascinating mosques and ancient souks, and soaking up the glitz and glamour that is synonymous with this Arabian pearl. Some great places to start your classic Dubai holiday include Jumeirah Beach hotel and The Palm.
Golf & Spa Holiday: Spend your Dubai vacation indulging in some R&R on one of the world’s top golf courses or luxury spas. Many resorts offer both options, so you can enjoy a bit of everything while relaxing away from it all. Some excellent golf destinations in Dubai include Emirates Golf Club and The Fairmont Abu Dhabi Golf & Yacht Club. Alternatively, try Ouray Spa Resort in Oman for an unforgettable spa experience surrounded by stunning mountain views.
Adventure Sports Holiday: Combine your UAE vacation with some exciting adventure sports like quad biking or bungee jumping to add an extra level of excitement to your staycation! Several top-rated adventure travel operators in Dubai offer unique experiences such as Desert Adventures Bungee Jumping, which takes place right next to Al Ain International Airport; or Wild Wadi Water Adventures which offers rafting trips down the mighty wadi (ravine) near Dubailand.
What Happens When You Arrive In Dubai?
As soon as you arrive in Dubai, be sure to visit the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Authority (DTCA) Website to plan your trip. The website contains a wealth of information on every aspect of Dubai holidays, including things to do, places to stay, restaurants and much more.
Once you have a general idea of what you would like to see and do, start making reservations at some of the top hotels in Dubai. These include 5-star resorts like The Ritz-Carlton and Burj Al Arab, as well as 4-star options like The Palm Jumeirah Resort and Spa. If you want a coveted 3-star hotel room, consider booking early as rates tend to rise during peak season.
When deciding where to stay in Dubai, it is important to keep in mind the city’s geographical layout. The core area – which includes central business district (CBD) and various tourist areas such as Jebel Ali – is fairly compact and can be easily visited on foot or by rental car. However, if you want to explore further out into the Emirate – or even take advantage of some offbeat attractions within the city limits – then renting a car is definitely the way to go.
When it comes to eating out in Dubai, there are endless choices for both budget conscious tourists and luxury aficionados alike. From quick bites at trendy cafes and bistros, to international cuisine served up at posh restaurants like Le Meurice
What To Expect On A Dubai Holiday
Dubai is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world, and with good reason. This dazzling city has it all: an unbeatable luxury lifestyle, stunning beaches and desert landscapes, lively nightlife, and more shopping opportunities than you could possibly hope for. So where should you start your Dubai holiday planning?
There are a few essential things to keep in mind when packing for a Dubai holiday. The first is to make sure that you have plenty of warm clothes, as temperatures can swing wildly from day to night. And if you’re travelling with friends or family, it’s best to pack enough food and drinks so that everyone can get their fill.
If you’re looking for something fun to do during your stay in Dubai, there are lots of options available. You could explore the local markets or go sightseeing on one of the many fabulous tours offered by various companies. If you’re feeling energetic, why not take a jog along the waterfront or climb up one of Dubai’s innumerable skyscrapers? In short, there’s really no end to what you can enjoy while on a Dubai holiday!
How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Dubai?
When it comes to holidays, Dubai is always one of the top destinations on many people’s lists. And for good reason – this city has something for everyone, no matter what their interests might be. Whether you’re looking for luxury accommodation and stunning beaches or want to explore the fascinating history and culture of this amazing city, there’s definitely something out there for you.
One of the best ways to get the most out of your Dubai holiday is by planning ahead. Here are some tips on how to save money and make the most of your trip:
- Book Your Accommodation Early – Many places in Dubai close down during October and November, so it’s important to book your accommodation as soon as possible if you want to avoid disappointment. This way, you can also take advantage of special deals and discounts that tend to be offered during these times.
- Use The Right Tours – One great way to save money while in Dubai is by booking tours with local companies instead of making hotel reservations yourself. These tours will take you all around the city, giving you a more comprehensive view of what’s available while also providing insider information about where to find the best deals on food and attractions.
- Get A Taxi In Advance – If you’re only staying for a short period of time in Dubai, consider using taxis instead of public transportation when exploring the city. Taxis are usually much cheaper than buses or trains, and they’re also quicker since they don’t
What To Do On A Dubai Holiday?
If you’re looking for a place to relax and recharge your batteries, Dubai is the perfect destination. Here are some of the best things to do on a Dubai holiday:
-Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: This is one of the most popular destinations in Dubai, and for good reason. Not only is it an amazing mosque, but it’s also a great place to see the city from up close. Plus, there’s always something happening at this mosque – from religious ceremonies to concerts and exhibitions.
-Take a walk through Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard: This massive boulevard runs through central Dubai and is packed with shops, restaurants, and luxury hotels. It’s a great place to spend a lazy day wandering around or stopping for a coffee or ice cream in one of the many cafes along the way.
-Pack your bags for shopping: With more than 1,500 stores spread out over 160 acres of retail space, Dubai has everything you need to spoil yourself. From top-brand names like Louis Vuitton and Armani to small boutiques with unique treasures, there’s sure to be something for everyone in this city of malls.
-Check out Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre: This huge exhibition center is home to some incredible exhibits – from maritime displays to stunning photography exhibitions. It’s also a great place to catch some world-class concerts or performances by top international performers.
What Else Is There To See And Do In Dubai?
Dubai is a bustling metropolis that packs a lot of activity into a small space. Whether you’re looking to explore the city on your own or take advantage of the city’s many attractions, there’s plenty to do in Dubai this year.
If you want to get out and about, consider spending time at one of Dubai’s many beaches. With miles of golden sand and crystal-clear waters, there are plenty of choices for where to lay down and take in the sun. If you want something more adventurous, head out to one of Dubai’s rapids or water parks for some fun in the sun.
For culture lovers, Dubai is definitely worth a visit. From traditional souks to world-renowned museums like The Louvre and The Guggenheim Museum, there’s sure to be something for everyone here. If you have more time on your hands, consider exploring downtown Dubai or checking out some of the city’s historic districts.
There are also a number of interesting things to see and do within the city itself if you don’t have any plans outside of it. From shopping at luxury malls like The Emaar Tower and Gardens Mall to enjoying an authentic Emirati meal at an outdoor cafe, there are plenty of options for experiencing all that Dubai has to offer without ever having to leave town.
Here in Dubai, it can be hard to find the time to get away and relax. With so many attractions and events to enjoy, it can be tough to choose which holidays to take this year. If you’re looking for a break from the city, our top three picks for the best Dubai holidays this year are sure to give you everything you need and more! From camel safaris on the sand dunes of Sheikh Zayed Road to exploring ancient ruins in Abu Dhabi, there is something for everyone on our list. So if you’re ready for some quality R&R, grab your passport and head off on one of these amazing vacations this year!