Dolomite Market Size to Reach US$ 5.280 Billion by 2032
With the growing demand from construction, agrochemicals, mining & metallurgy, pharma & healthcare, and glass & ceramics sectors, overall demand for Dolomite is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% between 2022 and 2032, totalling around US$ 5.28 Billion by 2032. The global Dolomite market is expected to be valued at US$ 3.41 Billion in 2022.
Dolomite is used in the manufacturing of high-mechanical-strength concrete that can withstand heavy loads. Investment in infrastructure, especially in developing nations is boosting the demand for dolomite in civil construction. This is resulting in increased sales of dolomite, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Significant growth in the construction and infrastructure sector across the world in the past few years has boosted the consumption of cement, resulting in high demand for dolomites for production. As dolomite utilization helps in reducing carbon emission and waste generation, key players are preferring dolomite to produce cement. This reduces the overall production cost and helps companies in achieving their sustainability goals.
Get Your 30% Discount Now! Request for Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3861
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- From 2017 to 2021, the market demand expanded at a CAGR of 4.4%
- By Material type, Calcined Dolomite to accumulate a market share of 55% in 2022
- By End-use, the cement and agrochemicals segment dominate the market with a share of 65%
- U.S to emerge as a promising market, capturing nearly 2/5th of global market revenue in 2022
- China to be an opportunistic market, expected to capture nearly 32% revenue
- Germany to be a significant contributor to the Dolomite market revenue landscape, accounting for over 25% of sales
The growing use of aluminium across end-use sectors like automobile, packaging, and manufacturing, among others is positively influencing the growth of Dolomite in the global market, remarks an FMI analyst.
Players in the global Dolomite Market focus on expanding their global reach through various strategies, such as; partnerships, collaborations, and partnerships. The players are also making a significant investment in R&D to add innovations to their products which would help them in strengthening their position in the global market. Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In June 2022, a new and innovative two-stage crushing system was installed at the RHI-Magnesita’s main United States industrial site in York, Pennsylvania, which mines dolomite for the production of refractory materials.
- In April 2022, Backtrace Holdings Ltd – a world leader in Productizing Science® – is excited to announce the launch of Particle Works, a spin-out of Dolomite Microfluidics. The official launch of this new brand took place at the LNP Formulation and Process Development Summit in Boston, MA, from the 12th to the 14th of April 2022.
- In May 2022, Omya, based in Switzerland, acquired the distributor Prima Inter-Chem in Malaysia and Indonesia. With this move, Omya boosts and develops its ingredient and specialty chemicals distribution in these countries for the food, pharmaceutical, animal feed, and industrial markets.
Speak to our Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3861
Key Segments Covered in the Dolomite Industry Analysis
Dolomite Market by Material Type:
- Calcined Dolomite
- Agglomerated Dolomite
- Sintered Dolomite
Dolomite Market by End User:
- Mining & Metallurgy
- Pharma & Healthcare
- Glass & Ceramics
- Water & Sludge Treatment
- Animal Feed
Dolomite Market by Region:
- North America Dolomite Market
- Latin America Dolomite Market
- Europe Dolomite Market
- Asia Pacific Dolomite Market
- Middle East & Africa Dolomite Market
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
to be continued…!
Trending Reports in Chemical Domain:
Aluminum Hydroxide Market
High Carbon Bearing Steel Market