We have all heard marketing strategies focused on selling products and services for millennials. Now the trend has changed and we are moving into the next Generation Z customers who at the moment are people who fall in the age group of 18 to 24 years, who are going to be the next big buyers. Gen Z creatives might look bleak at the moment but things are changing at lightning speed and it is time for you to make the shift towards solid TikTok marketing for business focused on reaching your Gen Z customers. By shedding some light on Gen Z, you’d be able to arrive at the answer to Does Your Brand Want to Advertise to Generation Z? We know the answer and we are eager to let you find out.
Generation Z is the generation after millennials. Some of the alternative names for this lot of people include post-millennials, iGeneration, and Homeland Gen. Anybody who has born in the mid-90s and all the way up to early-2000s are noted to belong to this category. In simple terms, anybody who falls between 18 and 24 years of age is a Gen Z customer. For a brand or business organization, it is quite important to note this particular factor since the overall business marketing strategy can be framed by understanding this precisely.
Gen Z customers are going to enter the workforce soon and some of them might have already entered so businesses should target them and make use of their buying power right away to create a strong customer base for them, their products, and the brand in general. It does not matter what kind of business you are dealing with, soon Gen Z people are going to be everywhere so reaching them at this point in time is vital for the success of your business. TikTok advertising agencies all over the world have done a lot of Gen Z research and insights study mainly to focus their efforts on Gen Z because that is going to be the next big thing.
Any Gen Z influencer who is a millennial has also understood this changing trend long back and has started developing video content tailored towards Gen Z. The marketing plans and Gen Z Ads put forward by your company should be focusing on Generation Z without a doubt and let us give you a solid reason for that.
- Considering the US alone, Gen Z accounts for about 26% of the US population. It is estimated that by the end of 2020, they will become about 40% of the total consumer market space, which should give you an idea of their buying power. In the US alone, by the end of 2020, they’d account to hold buying power of almost $44 billion, which is a huge number considering the recent economic trends. When you factor in Gen Z’s influence on parent and family buying patterns, they more or less relate to almost $250 billion. Now that is the number that should push businesses towards Gen Z marketing.
Gen Z Marketing Tips
Any TikTok agency working on targeting Generation Z customers will tell you the importance of using the right marketing strategy to get the best results. Afterall, does Your Brand Want to Advertise to Generation Z?If so, here are key strategies that should be integral to the marketing campaigns developed by your business.
- The strong purpose for the brand and product.
- Entrepreneurial value generation.
- Intellectual and meaningful interactions.
- Relatable communication process.
- Mobile optimization.
- TikTok interactions and uniqueness.
- Video-centric content.
- Importance of privacy.
- Influencer marketing.
- Use Youth Influencers
These are some of the valuable insights you might want to consider to reach out to Gen Z customers.