DNA Polymerase Market | Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck KGaA, Qiagen N.V. | By 2031
A growing number of drug patent expirations and the interest in generic biologics has gained significantly from developments in the DNA polymerase market growth. Rising demand for improvements in healthcare diagnostics are expected to remain key influencer in market growth. According to Future Market Insights, a new study has forecast the DNA polymerase market to exhibit a CAGR of approximately 6.5% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
Major manufacturers in the DNA polymerase market are increasingly focused on investing in research and development efforts to widen the scope of applications in the sector. In addition, strategic acquisitions and collaborations to share expertise, leveraging biopharmaceuticals and contract manufacturing companies will find ground in the industry.
Sample of Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-801
In terms of end users, molecular diagnostics companies are likely to remain primary contributors to the market accounting for more than 30% of the global market share. Furthermore, academic and research institutes will display a relatively faster rate of growth, driven by investments into R&D for accuracy in diagnostics, genome research, DNA cloning, and potential applications in cancer research.
Increasing R&D activities is a key factor positively influencing the development and use of high-fidelity DNA polymerase. Increasing incidences of cancer, concerns over uncontrolled genetic mutations, increasing awareness on neurological disorders, and potential for treating chronic diseases create lucrative opportunities in the DNA polymerase market. Also, the growing importance being given to personalized medicine will provide impetus to market players through the coming decade.
On the other hand, DNA polymerase market players are expected to face a number of challenges during the forecast period. For instance, shortage of adequately skilled professionals is a restraining factor affecting the market. Lack of information and awareness associated to DNA polymerase also affects sales prospects. Also, a shortage of funding by governments in the sector are restraining market growth. These factors are especially true in developing countries with restricted access to capital and infrastructure.
Ask For Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-801
Key Takeaways from DNA Polymerase Market Study
- The global DNA polymerase market is projected to grow at approximately 6.5% CAGR through the projection period.
- Molecular diagnostic applications will account for major market, with impetus from the covid-19 pandemic.
- The U.S. will hold the lead in North America accounting for more than 50% of the global valuation.
- China will reflect high growth potential accounting for a CAGR of over 7.5%, owing to rising healthcare spending.
- UK will reflect high demand in Europe supported by the rise of contract research and manufacturing organizations in biopharmaceuticals.
“The introduction of numerous government initiatives and rising levels of government funding efforts for R&D activities, are key factors that are expected to bolster the growth of high-fidelity DNA polymerase offerings. Furthermore, the increasing occurrence of genetic disease, is also one of the major factors supporting growth in the market through the assessment period,” said an FMI analyst.
Who is Winning?
The global DNA polymerase market is set to widen its scope of expansion through the assessment period, driven by a higher rate of adoption in molecular diagnostics, bioprocessing, cancer research and development of generic biologics in the biopharmaceutical sector. A shortage of adequately skilled professionals and lack of awareness has restrained revenue in the industry.
Some of the more prominent players in the DNA polymerase market include but are not limited to Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck KGaA, Qiagen N.V., Agilent Technologies Inc., Takara Bio Inc., Genescript, Illumina Inc., New England Biolabs, Inc., Bioline, and Promega Corporation.
Contact our Market Research Specialist @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-801
Want More Insights?
Future Market Insights provides an exhaustive report in terms of forecast on global, regional, and country levels, with actionable insights on the latest industry trends in key segments from 2016 to 2031. The DNA polymerase market is segmented in detail to encompass all aspects, providing readers with a complete market intelligence report approach. The study provides details on the basis of product type (prokaryotic and eukaryotic), and end use (molecular diagnostics companies, diagnostic laboratories, academic and research institutes, biopharmaceutical companies, and hospitals), across seven major regions.
- Prokaryotic DNA polymerase
- Eukaryotic DNA polymerase
- Molecular diagnostics companies
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Academic and research institutes
- Biopharmaceutical companies
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, & Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, & Rest of W. Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS Countries and Rest of E. Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa, Israel, & Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Australia, & Rest of APEJ)