The festival of Raksha Bandhan is a yearly festival & every sibling is the best version of itself during that day. From buying the best rakhis to fabulous gifts, they make sure the day remains filled with massive thrill, fun & excitement. But now, those siblings who won’t celebrate the upcoming Raksha Bandhan together must be feeling dejected.
It is a very emotional moment for sisters who are miles away from their loved ones, unable to attend the vital family gatherings, like the Rakhi celebration. The distance of miles is such that it can’t get covered in a day. As the festive occasion is coming near, they tend to feel nostalgic about all the precious moments; they have been a part of before moving out for professional or personal reasons. Those little laughs, meaningless fights, nonsense talks, & some silly secrets all tend to get reminded at the time of celebration. Believe it or not, but the siblings are the best & first friends of each other.
If you also belong to that category and feel a little low & worried about making the Rakhi celebration memorable for your brother, you are on the right platform. In this blog, you will find requisite information on how to send rakhi for brother in an exciting way. He is your brother & will always be special to you. You will indeed not like to leave any stone unturned to make his rakhi celebration exhilarating. Therefore, through our blog, we are trying to help you with some incredible ideas for a perfect celebration ahead.
Gone are the days when you used to tie a simple Mauli Rakhi or Resham Dhaga Rakhi around his wrist. It’s time to get a little innovative with your rakhi selection & choose designer rakhis over traditional rakhis. They are fashionable, trendy, & above all, skillfully crafted. The intricate designs & the use of high-quality materials like beads, pearls, stones & silk threads make them genuinely eye-catching. A comprehensive variety of designer rakhis is available for brothers, sisters-in-law, & kids to astound you completely. However, when these wide-ranging rakhis get a suitable pairing with a combo gift, it looks fantastic.
Look below to find out the varieties of designer rakhis & combos available online for a quick selection & also ensure it gets delivered on time.
- Rudraksha Rakhi with a Lucky Plant: It is one of the good selections of a gift for your brother. The auspicious Rudraksha Rakhi with holy beads is a symbol that the wearer will remain blessed. The Lord Shiva’s blessings will always protect him against evil energies &, thus, improved focus & good fortune. This type of rakhi design will make a perfect pair with any lucky plant to boost wealth, luck & prosperity.
- Pearl Rakhi with personalized chocolates: It is one of the fancy rakhis for your brother. They are available in colorful peacock feather design, Feng Shui Evil Eye Pearl Rakhi, pearl beaded rakhi, pearl & Kundan Rakhi combo, tricolored pearl rakhi, etc. Choose from the wide-ranging pearl rakhis & send it with personalized chocolates with your loved ones’ names on them. However, you can also find a variety of fancy pearl rakhis for kids & sisters-in-law.
- Bracelet Rakhi & Perfume: The bracelets are usually eye-catching. What if you get stylish bracelets in the form of rakhi to glitz up your brother’s wrist! From golden bracelet rakhi, stone studded rakhi, peacock design bracelet rakhi, bracelet rakhi with Meenakari work, silver swastika bracelet rakhi, etc., are click away to buy at the most competitive rates. Once you choose a designer bracelet rakhi, buy an engaging perfume with an everlasting smell. The combo will make him a head-turner like never before.
- A Set of Two Antique Rakhi & Chocolates: A set of two antique rakhis may contain one golden rakhi & one Ganpati Rakhi for brothers, one for brother & one for sister-in-law, one for a brother & one for nephews, or two for nephews. An attractive set of antique rakhi with chocolates make an ideal combo for loved ones with a fetish for assorted chocolates.
- Set of Four Rakhis with Crunchy Almonds: The fantastic set of four rakhis can contain either the same or different rakhis. It may include four Rudraksha Rakhis, four golden rakhis, two kids’ rakhi & two Shree Rakhi, two antique rakhis & two stone beaded rakhis. Make the wisest selection of a desirable designer rakhi set from the best-sellers designer rakhi sets to match your last-minute requirements & send it with crunchy almonds.
- Pure Chandan Rakhi with Sweets: It is one of the unique rakhi designs best considered for auspicious occasions like the Raksha Bandhan festival. The top-notch variety available for this type of Rakhi includes pearl beaded rakhis, antique rakhis, silver rakhis, stone rakhis, fancy rakhis, set of 2 exquisite rakhis, Rudraksha Rakhis, bhaiya bhabhi rakhis, etc. So, gift your loved ones’ mesmerizing fragrance this festive occasion with an attractive box of mouth-watering Gulab Jamun.
Final ThoughtsLet your near & dear ones be a part of the grand upcoming Rakhi festival. The above combos are perfect to consider for making a quick selection. Still, you can explore more varieties of designer rakhis for an online rakhi delivery with a delightful combo from a reliable online platform like Rakhi.in. It is a one-stop-shop to meet all your requirements related to the festival & also offers a safe & secure delivery worldwide. Order now!