Dairy Testing Services Market Size 2022 COVID-19 Impact on Revenue of Best Industry Players by 2032
The global dairy testing services market is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecasted period and to be valued more than USD 7.3 Bn by 2032.
Pesticides, viruses, toxins, and heavy metals are the most common causes of foodborne diseases. According to a 2019 WHO estimate, over 23 million people in Europe become unwell after eating tainted food, with 4,700 people dying each year. Raw and unpasteurized milk, cheese, and ice cream are the most common sources of contamination in dairy products all over the world. If raw milk is handled incorrectly before or after pasteurisation, pathogenic contamination can develop.
Get a Sample PDF of report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14893
Moreover, Cronobacter, Enterobacteriaceae, and Salmonella must be absent in dried infant formula and dried dietary meals for specific medical purposes intended for children under six months of age in the EU, according to Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2073/2005.This food must also be tested for the presence of Bacillus cereus, which is suspected.
In the United States, all finished dry product infant formula samples (domestic or imported) that have to be tested for Salmonella and Cronobacter must be examined. Each sample for Salmonella analysis should be 25 grammes or larger, and for Cronobacter analysis, it should be 10 grammes or larger.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The dairy testing services market is expected to expand at CAGR of 8.1% over the forecasted period.
- Among the testing type segment, safety testing is dominating the segment holding around 51.3% of the revenue and it is expected to grow with CAGR of 5.6% over the forecasted period.
- Among the technology, traditional segment is expected to dominate the technology segment holding more than 43.6% revenue share and it is expected to grow with around 6.8% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Raw milk is dominating the product type segment holding around 28.7% in 2022 and it is expected to grow with CAGR of 4.6% over the forecasted period.
“Dairy Products are in high demand around the world as they provide, multiple health benefits like sustain energy, gut health, immunity boosting, calming. Manufacturers are spending high amount of money on R&D in order to develop innovative dairy products. Manufacturers are introducing a variety of new milk products.” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Make an Enquiry before Buying@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14893
Key manufacturers of dairy testing services market are majorly focusing on research & development in order to develop innovative and unique product offering. In addition to this these key players in the dairy testing services market are also concentrating on merger, acquisition and joint ventures to expand their geographical presence and also to increase the existing production capacity.
- SGS S.A bought IDEA TESTS in October 2021. IDEA is based in Talence (Bordeaux area), Plouzané and Martillac (Brest region) in France, as well as Bucharest, Romania. In 2020, IDEA employed about 80 people and generated approximately EUR 6 million in revenue.
Key Companies Profiled in Dairy Testing Services Market are SGS SA, Eurofins Scientific, Mérieux Nutrisciences, ALS Limited, Bureau Veritas, TUV Nord Group, AsureQuality Limited, Intertek Group plc, Microbac Laboratories, Neogen Corp.
Dairy Testing Services Market by Category
By Testing Type, Dairy Testing Services Market is segmented as:
- Safety Testing
- Cronobacter sakazakii
- E. Coli
- Others (Others include vibrio, clostridium, staphylococcus, and bacillus)
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOS)
- Quality Testing
By Technology, Dairy Testing Services Market is segmented as:
- Agar Culturing
- Rapid Testing
- Chromatography & Spectrometry
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
By Product Type, Dairy Testing Services Market is segmented as:
- Raw Milk
- Pasteurized Milk/Modified Milk
- Cheese and Processed Cheese
- Infant Formula
- Milk Powder
- Fermented Milk
- Others (Cream, Deeps, Dressings)
Ask for Report Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14893
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is Dairy Testing Services Market worth?
- What is the North America Dairy Testing Services Market?
- Who are the key players involved in the dairy Testing Services market?
- How Much Does Food Industry contribute to the Dairy Testing Services market?
- At What Rate Will Dairy Testing Services Demand Grow in China?