Conversational Commerce Market worth US$ 26,301.8 Mn from 2022 to 2032 at a CAGR of 15.6%
According to Future Market Insights, the global conversational commerce market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The market is set to reach a valuation of US$ 26,301.8 Mn by the end of 2032. As per FMI, by 2022, it is projected to be valued at US$ 6,147.1 Mn.
Conversational commerce is one of the major aspects of e-commerce which deals with customer interaction by using chatbots, messenger applications, and social media. It allows brands or companies to better understand the concerns, issues, complaints, and requests of their clients and customers. This form of conversation can create a more natural, informal, and personalized communication between the two parties through which both parties can benefit.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @
Key Takeaways: Conversational Commerce Market
- By component, the solution segment reached a valuation of US$ 3,441.2 Mn in 2021.
- By type, the chatbots segment is anticipated to lead the global market with a share of nearly 5% by 2032.
- By deployment mode, the on-premises segment was worth US$ 3,147.3 Mn in 2021.
- By enterprise size, the large enterprises segment dominated the market in 2021 with a valuation of US$ 2,971.0 Mn.
- By business function, the sales segment was valued at US$ 1,538.9 Mn in 2021.
“Increasing penetration of the internet in regions like South Asia and Pacific is likely to boost the use of social media, thereby encouraging companies to communicate with their customers through conversational commerce. Besides, new solutions can help companies to address and clear repetitive questions, doubts, and prevent the exchange of false information,” says a FMI analyst.
Investments by Companies to Launch Social Media Marketing Campaigns Will Aid Growth
Messaging applications like WhatsApp are equipped with various features that would help businesses to boost their growth. Social media platforms like Instagram allow companies to share updates, sell their products, and interact with customers online.
Social media platforms are considered to be an ideal place for companies to market their products and services as their target customers are usually active on these platforms, especially if they are young. Being open to accepting messages from consumers, companies can allow the exchange of raw and direct messages.
This would further enable businesses to better understand various problems that their customers are facing to approach and solve the issue. Personalized interactions with customers can also help improve the brand image and enhance sales.
Key vendors are focusing on product innovation by adding more features to their existing conversational commerce tools to make them appealing to customers. Moreover, vendors are engaging in strategic partnerships and raising venture funding for business growth, as well as striving to expand their customer base.
Request Report Methodology @
- In July 2022, Charles, the first conversational operating system incorporating everything related to e-commerce into WhatsApp and other chat applications, won $20 Million in Series A funding to establish itself as the leading conversational commerce platform for brands and businesses in Europe. With the funding, Charles is extending its activities beyond Germany and into important European markets.
- Glia launched Glia Virtual Assistants (GVAs) in July 2022 with the goal of helping organizations to cut costs, shorten resolution times, and provide seamless customer experiences by combining virtual and human support. GVAs have been built upon conversational AI solutions from the company’s recent Finn AI purchase and come pre-trained to add value right out of the box. Glia offers an all-inclusive integration of GVAs into its market-leading platform, creating a single supplier solution for digital customer support.
More Valuable Insights on Conversational Commerce Market
In this report by Future Market Insights, conversational commerce has been segmented into seven sections: by component: solution and services (training and consulting services, system integration and implementation services, support and maintenance services), type (chatbots, intelligence virtual assistants), deployment mode (cloud and on-premises), enterprise size (large enterprise, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)), business function (sales, finance, HR, operations, IT service management), industry (BFSI, healthcare and life science, IT & telecom, retail and e-commerce, travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, automotive, others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Middle East & Africa) to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the conversational commerce demand outlook.
For More Information orCustomization @
Conversational Commerce Market Outlook by Category
- Intelligent Virtual Assistants
By Deployment Mode:
By Enterprise Size:
- Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
By Business Function:
- IT Service Management
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- IT & Telecom
- Retail and E-commerce
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa