The global conductive plastics market will reach US$ 7.9 billion by 2032, an 8.5% annual growth rate over the next ten years! The key to success in this industry is innovation and sustainability – two things that are at their core tasks-and necessary ingredients when it comes down making products like electronics or electric cars effective without compromising on quality performance
Conductive plastics are materials that allow electricity to pass through them. These types of plastic, which can be categorized into a variety such as polyamide or propylene glycols involve carbon fibers and stainless steel in their manufacturing process for better conductivity than other less-effective alternatives available on the market today
The major driver behind this industry’s growth comes from increasing demand within electronics while also being used extensively across automotive sectors like cell phones cases among others.
Impact of COVID-19 on Conductive Plastics Market
The COVID-19 lockdown has had a significant impact on the production of raw materials, with many countries experiencing reduced operations due to lack in labor and supplies. However, since 2021 there have been slow recoveries across multiple industries including electronics where demand remains high but supply can’t keep up.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @
Conductive Plastics Market Report Coverage
The report: “Conductive Plastics Market – Forecast (2022-2032)”, by Future Market Insights, Inc. covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Conductive Plastics Industry.
By Conducting Polymer Composites: ABS Conductive Polymer Composites, PC Conducting Polymer Composites, PVC Conducting Polymer Composites, PP Conducting Polymer Composites, Nylon Conducting Polymer Composites, Other.
By Inherently Conductive Polymers: Polyaniline (PANI), Polypyrrole (PPy), Polyphenylene Vinylenes (PPV), PEDOT, Other Inherently Conductive Polymers.
By Application: Conductive Plastics for Anti-Static Packaging & Coating, Conductive Plastics for Capacitors, Conductive Plastics for Actuators & Sensors, Conductive Plastics for Batteries, Conductive Plastics for Solar Cells, Conductive Plastics for Electroluminescence, Conductive Plastics for Printed Circuit Board (PCB), Conductive Plastics for Other Applications.
By Geography: North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Belgium, and the Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Malaysia, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile and the Rest of South America), the Rest of the World (the Middle East, and Africa).
- The demand for conductive plastics is on the rise, and it’s no surprise why. These materials can be used in nearly every industry due to their versatility – they offer benefits like increased efficiency or lower maintenance costs that are invaluable when you’re running a business! Polyamide with its ability resist corrosion from saltwater will also become more popular as we move forward into an era where our oceans play host too much seafood being caught each day.
- The electronics industry is a major manufacturer of conductive plastics. The market for these materials has been growing at an alarming rate due to increasing demand from the production line of electronic components such as displays, solar cells and batteries among others that require them for construction purposes or else would fail prematurely because they lack electricity.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the Conductive Plastics Market in 2022, owing to the increasing demand for conductive plastics from the electronics and automotive sectors from the region
Important Questions Answered in the Conductive Plastics Market Report
- How will the Conductive Plastics market expand through 2032?
- Which region is the most lucrative in the Conductive Plastics market?
- What are the recent technological developments in the Conductive Plastics market?
- What are key challenges and competition threats faced by Conductive Plastics market players?
- Who are prominent players leading the Conductive Plastics market?
Conductive Plastics Market: Competitive Evaluation
The FMI’s Conductive Plastics market report provides a comprehensive analysis on key players operating in the Conductive Plastics market. Some of the key players are:
- Asbury Carbons
- Bekaert Co.
- Electriplast Corporation
- Goodrich Corporation
- RTP Co.
With a detailed analysis on positioning of top companies across the globe, emerging players, strategic players and innovators, the FMI’s study presents the strengths, weaknesses, growth prospects and challenges of key players over the forecast period.
Request for Customization @
Why Buy FMI’s Report?
- Extensive analysis on high growth niche markets across major regions
- Detailed assessment on key segments and sub-segments
- Recent and upcoming strategies tracked of manufacturers for the Conductive Plastics market
- Reliable information on new product launches, technological advancements, and more
- Valuable insights on the impact of regulatory framework on the global Conductive Plastics market
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Chemicals & Materials Domain
Engineering Plastics Market: In terms of value, the global Engineering Plastics market is estimated to be valued at US$ 66.2 Bn by the end of 2016 and is expected to reach US$ 132.8 Bn by the end of 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market: Globally, consumption of biobased biodegradable plastics is projected to reach from 665.7 thousand tonnes in 2014 to 1,356.9 thousand tons in 2020 at a projected CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period.
Automotive Plastics Market: Global demand for automotive plastics is expected to rise at a yearly growth rate of 4.7% Y-o-Y to US$ 34.21 Billion in 2026