The collagen peptide market is predicted to witness growth at a CAGR of 5.5% and reach a valuation of USD 1,079 Mn by 2032.
Collagen is one of the most prevalent proteins in the body, and it serves to give hair, nails, skin, ligaments, bones, and tendons structural support. Collagen enables to move, bend, and stretch muscles easily. Collagen is responsible for hair shine, skin freshness, and strong nails. It is comprised of amino acids, hydroxyproline, proline and arginine, which contribute to the health of connective tissue, skin, hair, and nails.
Download Informative Report [email protected]
Collagen production decreases with age and increases with the amount of stress on our bodies. Ingesting ingestible collagen as part of a well-balanced diet can aid in the regeneration of vitamins and minerals that were depleted or broken down in bodies. As a result demand for collagen peptides is expected to rise.
Collagen is used in various cosmetic products and personal care products due to its anti-ageing properties. Collagen is a vital skin component. The dermis source of collagen is responsible for the skin’s elasticity, flexibility. It helps to maintain skin firmness, plumpness, moisture and elasticity as it ages. As a result intake of collagen capsules and supplements is expected to rise. Collagen is also an important ingredient of different dietary beverages and health supplements. Due to its functional benefits, it is used as an additive in many food products. These factors are expected to further push the demand for collagen peptides.
Easy availability of different collagen peptide products and rise in disposable income is expected to generate more demand from regions like North America, Europe. Many consumers in Asia pacific are on lookout for easy consume minerals to develop good health which is expected to open doors for many new opportunities during the assessment period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America collagen peptide market is estimated to be valued at US$ 58 Mn in the year 2022 and to register a value of US$ 207 Mn in 2032, witnessing a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period
- Market share of Latin America and Oceania is 4.4% and 3.9%, respectively, in 2022.
- The European collagen peptide market is expected to reach USD at 138 Mn
- Growing customer preference for healthy products that enhance body immunity against foreign pathogens is expected to increase demand for collagen peptide products across global markets.
- By form, liquid collagen holds the highest market share but dry collagen peptide is expected to have a high growth rate of 5%
“Key players of collagen peptides are investing heavily in research and developmental activities to offer plant-based collagen products for consumers that prefer sustainable labels. Collagen products are expected to generate maximum revenue due to its wide end-use application and consumer willingness to spend on vitamins and minerals to maintain good health.” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Key manufacturers have invested substantially to gain insight into consumer preferences and develop products that fulfil consumer requirements. Mergers and alliances have been a prominent growth strategy practised by companies planning to extend their market presence in the global collagen peptide market.
- Nestle Health Science acquired Vital Proteins, a Chicago-based manufacturer of collagen-based foods, beverages, and supplements. Nestle first bought a majority stake in Vital Proteins in June 2020, and the company has shown “amazing growth” over the last two years due to consumer inclination towards collagen-based products.
Have Word with Report [email protected]
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global collagen peptide, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
The study offers compelling insights based on Collagen Peptide Market, By Source (Bovine, Porcine, Marine & Poultry), Application (Food & beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics), Sales Channel (Offline Sales Channel, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Departmental Stores, Convenience Store, Other Sales Channel, Online Sales Channel (Company Website, E-commerce Platform), Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, MEA)