Coffee Filter Paper Market likely to Grow Moderately at 4.9% CAGR during the assessment period 2022 – 2030￼￼
The global coffee filter paper market is bound to grow on a reverberating note between 2022 and 2030, reaching US$ 877.8 Mn by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 4.9%. Rising demand for coffee as a part of routine has created a significant demand for coffee filter paper in the last couple of years.
Manufacturers are enjoying consistent demand for coffee filter papers as the rising consumption of coffee is not just seen in the matured markets of Europe and North America, but also in rapidly growing and developing markets in South and East Asia.
Global coffee consumption increased by 1.3% in FY 2020-22, as social distancing measures were enforced, reports the International Coffee Organization. While analysts project a significant upswing, apprehensions abound regarding a possible deficit onset. According to Brazilian forecasting agency CONAB, less than 50 million bags are likely to be harvested in April 2021, compared to 63 million bags the previous year. Hence, sales of coffee filters are likely to take a dip for the short term.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8082
Fortunately, markets such as India are expected to post credible gains, with production likely to increase to 5.3 million bags, stimulated by favorable weather as yields of Arabica and Robusta varieties improve. In spite of the inconsistencies in coffee production, demand for coffee filter will continue rising amid adequate supply of coffee across organized retail sectors.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Coffee Filter Paper Market Study
- By product type, cone and basket coffee filters to generate half of the total revenue
- 20 to 40 GSM coffee filter papers to expand nearly twofold throughout the forecast period
- High uptake is expected across institutional frameworks, generating over US$ 100 Mn incremental opportunity
- Preference for unbleached coffee filters is expected to register a significant incline
- US to account for over four out of five coffee filter paper sales across North America
- Growing number of specialty coffee shops to fuel sales across the UK
- Brazil to remain the global coffee filter paper powerhouse, given its lucrative share in global coffee production
Coffee Filter Paper Market- Prominent Drivers
- Increasing demand for paper based packaging to promote sustainability is heightening sales
- Easy availability attributed to the widening development organized retail is increasing coffee filter paper penetration
- Emerging markets such as Brazil & India are expected to emerge as key coffee filter paper manufacturing hubs, attributed to increased coffee production
“Prominent manufacturers are increasingly targeting emerging economies across the Asia-Pacific and South America, given their heightened global coffee production volumes, generating highly lucrative revenue pools for the upcoming forecast period,” remarks an FMI analyst.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-8082
Leading coffee filter paper manufacturers across the continents are continuously emphasizing on product innovation and put customer’s convenience in the epicenter. This can be exemplified by Melitta’s coffee filter paper, which comes up with measure markings on filter paper, each equivalent to two tablespoons for easy, consistent filling. Similarly, BV Filtropa, another Europe-based coffee filter paper manufacturer, offers different sizes of coffee filter paper, which is compatible with all types of domestic coffee drip machines which ultimately facilitates the coffee brewing process.
Key Companies Profiled
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj
- Riensch & Held GmbH & Co.KG
- BV Filtropa
- TERRANOVA PAPERS SA
- Neu Kaliss Spezialpapier GmbH
- Glatfelter Corporation
- Purico Group Limited
- KONOS GmbH
- Animo B.V
Key Segments Covered in Coffee Filter Paper Industry Research
- Cone Filter
- Basket Filter
- V Cone Filter
- Disc Filter
- Drip Bag Coffee Filter
- Bleached Paper
- Unbleached Paper
- Up to 20 GSM
- 20 to 40 GSM
- Above 40 GSM
- Commercial Use
- Institutional Use
- Household Use