High-temperature resistant fibers generally appear in high-temperature applications in the form of textile yarns, meshes, tapes, pipes, cloths, felts, etc. We use post-processing to achieve better application performance:
1.Improving process performance High silica glass fabric coated with PU material, can improve the abrasion resistance, and meet the requirement of cutting, sewing etc.
2.Improving comfort of human body Coating organic polymer can reduce discomfort which is caused by the processing of high-temperature materials.
3.Improving heat resistance coating vermiculite or metal composite can improve the heat resistance.
4. Improving strength coating organic precursors can improve the product’s strength and strength retent.
5.Improving anti-corrosion and weather resistance Coating with excellent weatherability materials like PTFE and silicone, can improve the anti-corrosion and weatherability of products.
6. Improving sealing and protection coating with silicone rubber, PTFE and PVC can improve the performance of sealing and protection.
6.Improving sealing and protection coating with silicone rubber, PTFE and PVC can improve the performance of sealing and protection.
Post-processing Technology 1.Dipping coating1.1 Processing characteristics Sufficient infiltrationGood adhesion Achieve water-based and oil-based coating1.2 Application range Coating material with low viscosity Coating material needs to be fully impregnated1.3 Typical products PTFE coated glassfiber fabric
2.Roll coating 2.1 Processing characteristics table and even coating excellent surface performance adjustable coating amount in wide range2.2 Application range-wide adaptability to coating material achievements of different coating effects2.3 Typical products Silicone rubber-coated glass fiber fabric
3.Laminating 3.1 Processing characteristics simple and efficient using adhesive and thermal compounding3.2 Application range: Combination of basic materials with different properties3.3 Typical products Aluminium Foil laminated fiberglass fabricPTFE film laminated fiberglass fabric
4.Calendered coating 4.1 Processing characteristics table and even coating with large amount excellent surface performance excellent sealing performance solvent free4.2 Application range direct coating of thermosetting and thermoplastic materials4.3 Typical productsChlorinated rubber coated fiberglass fabric Silicone calendered fiberglass fabric
5.Spraying coating 5.1 Processing characteristicsPrecise coating material consumption reduction environmental protection and energy saving5.2 Typical produce predetermined type of fiberglass fabric
Post-process materials 1.Organic materials silicone rubber, fluorine rubber, PTFE, PU, PVC, polyacrylate, neoprene, ethylene propylene diene rubber, phenolic resin, urea-formaldehyde resin, all kinds of organic precursors2. Inorganic material vermiculite, graphite, aluminum, silver and other metals, all kinds of metal compounds typical products and application1. Silicone rubber coated fiberglass fabric1.1 Process: one or two sides of fiberglass fabric are coated by roll coating1.2 Main application:heat insulation sleeve and tube, nonmental compensator, fireproof door and fireproof curtain, welding blanket and fireproof blanket
2. Vermeculite coated fiberglass fabric 2.1 Process: two sides of fiberglass fabric are coated with dipping coating2.2 Main application: high strength welding fireproof, fireproof door and fireproof curtain, removable heat insulation shield and blanket, heat insulation curtain
3. Graphite coated fiberglass fabric 3.1 Process: two sides of fiberglass fabric are coated with roll coating or dipping coating3.2 Main application: high-temperature dust filtration, fireproof door and fireproof curtain, removable heat insulation shield and blanket, compensator and telescopic joint
4. Iron composite coated fiberglass fabric 4.1 Process: two sides of fiberglass fabric are coated with dipping coating4.2 Main application: welding fireproof, fireproof door and fireproof curtain, removable heat insulation shield and blanket, heat insulation curtain
5. Calcium silicate coated fiberglass fabric 5.1 Process: two sides of fiberglass fabric are coated with dipping coating5.2 Main application: high temperature dust filtration, fireproof door and fireproof curtain, removable heat insulation shield and blanket, compensator and telescopic joint
6. Aluminium foil laminated fiberglass fabric 6.1 Process: one side or two sides of fiberglass fabric are laminated with aluminium foil6.2 Main application: welding blanket, fireproof door and firproof curtain, heat insulation shield and curtain, protective sleeve and tube, protective suit, heat preservation
7. Carbonized high silicon oxide mesh fabric 7.1 Process: two sides of fiberglass fabric are coated with dipping coating,and then make carbonize process7.2 Main application: filtration for smelting aluminum, iron, etc, places with low flue gas volatility requirements(≤60cm3/g)