Cloud Seeding System Market is Supposed to Rise at a Strong CAGR of 7.1% by 2032
The global cloud seeding system market is expected to be valued at US$ 119.2 million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% to be valued at US$ 236.0 million from 2022 to 2032. The rising interest in water assets is attributed to development. The roll blends market is expected to grow at a 5.8% CAGR between 2016 and 2021.
Water assets are being gradually depleted as a result of exploding demand and continued population growth. Cloud-seeding System is a type of climate change methodology that attempts to increase the amount of precipitation from clouds in order to create more rain.
It entails showering synthetics like dry ice to increase the effectiveness of rain-bearing clouds. The Cloud-seeding System can also be used to disperse mist and clouds. Cloud seeding also includes an assault on the cloud by super cooling specialists.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @
This is accomplished by using aeroplanes and ground-based high-pressure canisters that release synthetic substances into clouds. Super cooling specialists’ precious stone construction, such as dry ice and silver iodide, aids in the arrangement of water or ice cores.
Cloud-seeding System market: Drivers and Challenges
The major growth drivers of the Cloud-seeding System market include increasing demand of water sources and increasing demand from agriculture across the world. In addition, Use of Cloud-seeding System in dispersing fog and mitigate hail damage shall drive the growth of Cloud-seeding System market. Advancements in agriculture industry across the globe has led to growth of the Cloud-seeding System across the globe.
However, the major challenge faced by the Cloud-seeding System providers are high Cloud-seeding System infrastructure cost incurred. Lack of awareness of the benefits and operational effectiveness of the technologically advanced systems may have negative impact on the Cloud-seeding System market.
Uncertainty about the deployment of these systems because of the high initial investment needed may hamper the growth of the Cloud-seeding System market across the globe.
Cloud-seeding System market: Segmentation
Global Cloud-seeding System Market can be segmented as:
Cloud-seeding System market Segmentation on the basis of By Mode of Cloud-seeding System:
There are three cloud seeding methods: Static cloud seeding, Dynamic cloud seeding, hygroscopic cloud seeding. Static cloud seeding involves spreading a chemical like silver iodide into clouds. Dynamic cloud seeding aims to boost vertical air currents, which encourages more water to pass through the clouds, translating into more rain. Hygroscopic cloud seeding disperses salts through flares or explosives in the lower portions of clouds.
Cloud-seeding System market Segmentation on the basis of Platform:
On the basis of platform type Cloud-seeding System market is segmented into SAAS, PAAS and IAAS.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report @
Cloud-seeding System market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key participants present in the global cloud seeding system market include Ice Crystal Engineering LLC., RHS Consulting, Weather Modification Inc., North American Weather Consultants Inc., Redington, Snowy Hydro Ltd. and Mettech S.p.A.
Attributed to the presence of such a high number of participants, the market is highly competitive. While global players such as Ice crystal engineering LLC, RHS Consulting, account for considerable market size, several regional level players are also operating across key growth regions.
- RHS Consulting is an important cloud seeding service provider, seeking to develop and design effective cloud seeding programs which provide additional water sources for the environment, families and future generations. Its portfolio include a range of cloud seeding equipment (aircraft and ground based), as well as cloud seeding services (program design, modeling, feasibility studies and assessment)
- Likewise, Weather Modification Inc. offers both aerial and ground based cloud seeding facilities. These are primarily deployed to enhance precipitation levels, mitigate hail damage and dispersing fog conditions. Its services are Federal Aviation Agency (FAA) approved and emphasize on functionality and safety
- Mettech S.p.A is yet another prominent cloud seeding service provider, which has implemented numerous projects throughout South America, most notably across Chile. These include Precipitation Stimulation across San Antonio and Casablanca; Precipitation Stimulation across Petorca and La Ligua and Precipitation Stimulation Program for Valparaiso among others.
Cloud-seeding System market: Regional Overview
Asia Pacific is holding the largest market share for Cloud-seeding System market due to higher dependency of agriculture on monsoon, strong economic growth and rising demand of water owing to rapidly expanding population.
Due to high technological advancements in North America will hold maximum market share for Cloud-seeding System in near future. Sturdy economic progress, driving the growth of Cloud-seeding System market in MEA region. The Demand for Cloud-seeding System market has risen dramatically over the past 18 months globally.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
Ask for Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @
Key Segments Profiled In The Cloud Seeding System Industry Survey
Cloud Seeding System Market by Mode:
- Static Cloud Seeding System
- Dynamic Cloud Seeding System
- Hygroscopic Cloud Seeding System
Cloud Seeding System Market by Platform:
- SaaS-based Cloud Seeding Systems
- PaaS-based Cloud Seeding Systems
- IaaS-based Cloud Seeding Systems
Cloud Seeding System Market by Region:
- North America Cloud Seeding System Market
- Latin America Cloud Seeding System Market
- Europe Cloud Seeding System Market
- Asia Pacific Cloud Seeding System Market
- Middle East and Africa Cloud Seeding System Market