Clinical Decision Support Systems Market Comprehensive Research Study and Strong Growth in Future by 2032
The globalclinical decision support market is likely to reach a valuation of US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. However, Government recognition and initiatives to encourage the adoption of CDSS and EHR systems are estimated to further increase the demand for clinical decision support market is projected to grow at a robust CAGR of 8.2% between 2022 and 2032, totaling around US$ 4.9 Billion by the end of 2032.
The adoption of clinical decision support in the healthcare industry and surging investments in R&D, and innovations in clinical decision support systems increase the demand for the market. Leading clinical decision support system manufacturers are increasingly focusing on introducing novel compact and advanced clinical decision support systems this in turn is anticipated to foster the market growth in the near future.
Also, the growing risk of data privacy and the lack of technically qualified and skilled staff to implement the CDSS and resolve related issues are some of the prominent factors anticipated to hinder the market’s growth during the forecast period.
Sample of Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15205
- By product, the integrated CDSS segment is expected to record a 7.7% CAGR by 2032
- By delivery mode, the on-premises segment to expand at a 7.7% growth rate during the forecast period
- The U.S market to garner US$ 1.5 Billion and record a 7.7% CAGR from 2022-2032
- Market in China to procure US$ 360 Million, expanding at a 7.7% growth rate during the assessment period
“Rising technological advancements, and rising prevalence of chronic diseases, high investments in R&D, and innovations in clinical decision support system are expected to fuel the demand of clinical decision support market over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
Eminent players of the global clinical decision support market include Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Wolters Kluwer Health, and Zynx Health among others. Recent key developments among players include:
- In March 2022 — MEDITECH and Google Health announced collaboration on an integrated solution within MEDITECH’s Expanse platform to help clinicians provide the best care through quick and easy access to information from multiple sources with a true longitudinal view of a patient’s health history.
- In October 2021- Cerner announces the launch of a new operating unit, Cerner Enviza, that offers data-driven solutions and research services to help bring clarity to multi-dimensional data through real-world evidence and insights. The combined expertise of the Cerner and Kantar Health teams is expected to help accelerate the discovery, development and deployment of therapies and advance clinical research and the life sciences industry to improve everyday health.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15205
- In February 2021— Zynx Health, has been ranked 1 in KLAS Research’s 2022 Best in KLAS Awards in the category of Clinical Decision Support – Care Plans and Order Sets. Zynx Health received near-perfect scores across the grading criteria (Culture, Loyalty, Operations, Product, Relationship, Value) used to assess Best in KLAS status. The award marks Zynx Health’s seventh Best in KLAS designation.
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global clinical decision support market presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of Product (Integrated CDSS, Standalone CDSS) by Delivery Mode (On-premises, Cloud-based) by Model (Knowledge-based, Non-knowledge based) by Type (Therapeutics, Diagnosis) by Component (Service, Software, Hardware) by Application (Advance CDSS, Conventional CDSS) by Level of Interactivity (Active CDSS, Passive CDSS) by Setting (In-patient, Ambulatory Care Settings) and Region (North America, Latin America Europe, APAC, and Middle East & Africa,)
Key Segments Of Clinical Decision Support Industry Survey
Clinical Decision Support Market by Product:
- Integrated CDSS
- Standalone CDSS
Clinical Decision Support Market by Delivery Mode:
- On-premises Clinical Decision Support
- Cloud-based Clinical Decision Support
Clinical Decision Support Market by Model:
- Knowledge-based Clinical Decision Support
- Non-knowledge based Clinical Decision Support
Clinical Decision Support Market by Type:
- Clinical Decision Support for Therapeutics
- Clinical Decision Support fort Diagnosis
Clinical Decision Support Market by Component:
- Clinical Decision Support Service
- Clinical Decision Support Software
- Clinical Decision Support Hardware
Speak to our Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15205
Clinical Decision Support Market by Application:
- Advance CDSS
- Conventional CDSS
Clinical Decision Support Market by Level of Interactivity:
- Active CDSS
- Passive CDSS
Clinical Decision Support Market by Setting:
- In-patient Clinical Decision Support
- Clinical Decision Support in Ambulatory Care Settings