China Industrial Hoses Market Outlook by Key Players, Industry Overview, Supply and Consumption Demand Analysis By 2031
The China Industrial hoses market is expected to rise by 5.7 percent year on year in 2021, defying early concerns about how the business would fare during a worldwide pandemic. The entire demand for industrial hoses in China is estimated to reach 548 million metres by 2031.
According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the China industrial hoses market will be worth US$ 1.9 billion in 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.3 percent. Ultra-high pressure industrial hoses are expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.5 percent over the assessment period.
Request a Sample PDF @
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- China has an estimated share of 9.1% of the global industrial hoses market and close 30% of regional market consumption owing to the country’s high manufacturing output.
- Lubricant hoses to hold the lead with US$ 166.1 Mn in 2021 owing to extensive use in automotive applications.
- Plastic and polymer hoses account for over 33% of the value share in 2021, owing to cost and durability benefits.
- Energy applications to account for US$ 148 Mn in 2021, driven by investments in energy infrastructure upgrades.
- Leading provinces in China are estimated to contribute over 40% of the overall market consumption at 1.1 X of the overall CAGR.
“Transportation of critical fluids under stringent pressure regulations and demand from construction, oil and gas, and cryogenics sectors are major factors driving the demand for industrial hoses in China through 2031,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Industrial Hoses Market by Category
- Plastics & Polymers
- Braiding Yarn
By Product Type:
- Tank Water Hoses
- Gardening Hoses
- Fuel Hoses
- Diving Hoses
- Brake Hoses
- Bicycle Hydraulic Brake Hoses
- Lubricant Hoses
- Hydraulic Hoses
- Mini Hydraulic Hoses
- Pneumatic Hoses
- Cryogenic Transfer Hoses
- Gas Connection Hoses
By Pressure Intake:
- Low Pressure
- Medium Pressure
- High Pressure
- Ultra High Pressure
- Commercial Plumbing
- Residential Plumbing
- Food & Beverages
- Cryogenics & Air Separation Plants
- Marine Engines & Equipment
- Diving Device
- Heavy Duty Trucks
- Off Road Construction & Earth Moving Equipment
- Industrial Forklifts
- Agricultural Vehicles
- Mining Vehicles
- Fuel Tankers
- Water Tankers
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures @
The market is highly fragmented, with key players accounting for slightly more than one-fifth of the market share. These players are likely to invest in developing new materials and expansion of their clientele in various industries to enhance their product portfolios.
Some of the key players in this industry are Parker Hannifin Corporation, Tiger Polymer Corporation, Continental AG, Eaton Corporation, Rehau Group AG, Balflex LLC, Trelleborg AB, Kuriyama Holdings Corporation, and Qingdao Everflex Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd. amongst others.