Parents are often torn when it comes to dressing their kids for special occasions. Do you dress your child in western clothing for everything, or do you dress them in traditional Indian clothing? When it comes to picking clothing, kids are also always on the lookout for new things. They want to look trendy and stylish, even in simple clothes. So when they see something new, they’re just as excited about it as you are. Most kids love wearing Indian eco-friendly fashion because it’s colorful and patterned. This means that most Indian outfits are both fun and functional at the same time.
Fashion options for girls in Indian attire:
1) Girl’s Lehenga Choli: If your daughter loves wearing traditional Indian ethnic clothing, this is the perfect outfit for her. You can also wear it with a pair of sandals or high heels for a more formal look. When you wear a lehenga choli, you can add a dupatta for a more cutesy look. The lehenga choli is available in various colors and is often embellished with a motif. This outfit is perfect for any occasion, be it a wedding ceremony, a birthday party, or even a casual get-together with friends.
2) Girls’ palazzo suit: These garments are made of a fabric that is extremely breathable, lightweight, and comfortable; also, they are suitable for wearing in any climate. The nicest thing about it is that it improves the appearance and imparts an Indian vibe, both of which are quite fantastic. As for your young darling, you might want to explore the huge demand for palazzo suits. You can also wear a cotton Anarkali kurta with palazzo pants.
3) Girls’ Kurtas or Dhoti Pants: If your daughter loves wearing kurtas, then there’s no better option than a traditional Indian kurta with dhoti pants. These are the most comfortable among all the Indian clothes for girls. This is because the dhoti pant is a traditional Indian dress that has a side slit. It’s very similar to a western dress, but with a difference in the fabric. The best part about these traditional Indian dresses for girls is that they can easily be worn for many occasions.
4) Girls’ Kurti Sharara set: Kurti sharara is another type of dress used for important events like weddings or festive celebrations. Adolescent girls frequently don the sharara. Shararas can be made from a variety of materials, from cotton silk dresses to georgette outfits. The Kurti forms an important part of traditional Indian fashion for girls. This is because they are one of the most common traditional Indian dresses for girls.
5) Boys’ Kurta Pyjama and Jacket Set: The Kurta Pyjama with jackets is similar to a buttoned-up coat. You can also choose from a large variety of exquisitely embroidered sets of ethnic wear for infants. The outfit is tailored to perfection. Kurta Pyjamas are traditionally worn to religious and social occasions such as weddings, festivals, and religious services. Today, kurtas are commonly paired with denim.
6) Boys’ Dhoti Kurta adorned with embroidery: There is no better option than a dhoti kurta to wear if you are looking for something that is solely classic in nature. It is a certainty that your son will have the classiest appearance of any child anywhere in the world. The gorgeous embroidery featured on a pair of dhoti kurtas makes them a one-of-a-kind option. It creates the ideal legendary appearance.
7) Boys’ waistcoats and Kurta Sets: These are donned for a broad range of occasions as this trend is the most up-to-date and trendy fashion aesthetic suitable for young men to wear in boys’ fashion attire. Kids typically wear patterned fabric waistcoats in the classic Indian design aesthetic of designs over shirts and kurtas when attending Indian events.
8) Boys’ Dhoti or Mundu: The Kerala Dhoti, also known as the Mundu, is a common piece of clothing worn in the states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. The traditional garb of the men in this region, known as mundu, continues to command the utmost respect and admiration despite the widespread adoption of Western styles of organic cotton dress. Wearing the mundu, which is often folded in half and wrapped around the wearer’s waist, is required for any and all customary events that take place in Kerala.
Over the centuries, India has been home to many different cultures and traditions. When you buy an Indian ethnic collection for your child, you’re not only helping them develop their sense of style, but you’re also making them more aware of their heritage. When you are buying Indian clothing for children, the most important thing to consider is the fabric. You can go for cotton, silk, or other natural fibers. The colors you choose should be bright and vibrant.