Hotmail Change Password Tips
Hotmail is also know as outlook . Although it is very easy to create a new account, hotmail account recovery page can be a difficult task, which is a lot of questions for many men and women who want to change hotmail password.
Follow these Steps to Change Hotmail Password Online
- On search box type Hotmail login and then click on Outlook.com – Microsoft free personal email link.
- Hotmail or Outlook sign-in window will open from there click on Sign in button.
- Thereafter, the Hotmail Sign-in page will open. On that page enter email id and password and then click on Sign in button.
- Hotmail or Outlook homepage will get from there tap on top right corner icon. On taping that down will appear from there select View account link.
- Thereafter, your profile will open from there click on More action option and than tap on Change Password link.
- After that enter the current password and press the next button.
Then, you’ll need to validate your identity. For doing this click on Send code after that enter the code which you have received on your mobile number or email.
After validating your account, enter your current password, new password, and then click on the Confirm option.
Thereafter Finally, click on the Next button, and an email will be sent confirming the change of your password which means your password has been changed successfully.
If you are facing problems to change hotmail password you can visit or Contact @ 1-877-200-8067
Don’t Miss to Read – Hotmail Account Recovery Tips