Central Bank of India or CBI provides internet banking to the customer. With the net banking feature, all the customers can easily access the bank account. With this feature, you can avail all types of banking facilities without any hassle. Whether you want a loan or want to start an FD or RD account, all you can do online. So, convenient and easy, plus time-saving as well.
Internet banking is an amazing thing these days, which we get from the bank directly. With this facility, we can do so many things. You can check your balance online. Do you remember when our father or grandparents used to visit the bank to update the passbook? But now, you do not have to go to the bank, just one click, and you can check your updated amount.
How to Register for Central Bank of India Net Banking?
The central bank of India net banking provides multiple net banking services to their customers, for example- You can easily pay your electricity bill, phone bill, internet bill easily, You can check your transaction history quickly, paying tax has become easy, even you can check your account balance as well, cheque inquiry has become easy now. You do not have to call the bank for a bank statement; you can check it online. Transfer funds easily to another account.
- Benign a customer when you are filing an application to open a saving account for yourself; you will get an option of internet banking. If you want to choose the facility, you can easily.
- Central Bank of India recommends their users check the net banking option in the time of filling the form.
- Though there are a couple of different ways as well to activate net-banking.
- Account-holders can visit India’s nearest central bank and ask the banking staff to provide a forum for net banking.
- Also, the account holder can download the form from the website as well. You can submit manually or can submit online as well. When you will submit the form manually, affix your photographs and sign in the form. You will get a notification on the registered mobile number.
- When the account holder receives the net banking ID and password, you can manage your account online.
How can you open an online bank account with CBI?
Central Bank of India internet banking facility is available now, so users register soon to avail of the online service. How to open a net banking account? Let see,
- Visit the official website of the central bank of India.
- Once you visit their home page there, you will find an option online account opening’ tab from the main menu.
- After clicking the online account opening, you will redirect to a new page, where you have to decide what type of online service you want to choose.
- Click the ‘new user’ option to open an account.
- After clicking the new user’ option, the account holder redirects to the page where CBI mentions their terms and conditions related to internet banking. Before clicking on the agree-button, read all the terms and conditions very carefully. Then just click the accepted terms and conditions option and then check on the agree-button.
- After following the step, you will find the application form for account opening.
- When you will be on this page, keeping mind that this page will expire within 15 minutes before it expires.
- Make sure to fill in all the required details very carefully, and all correct information of your now click on the submit button. Submit button you will find on the page’s bottom right.
How to Login into Central Bank of India Net Banking Portal?
Once you finish the application process for internet banking, the account holder will receive the net banking ID and the CBI passwords.
By using the online internet banking facility, you can handle all the banking activities and manage the finance online. Customers can access the online banking facility easily.
- Visit the online login net banking portal.
- Now, the users need to enter the login ID and password in the small box and click on the login button.
- You can also change the user ID and password as well for safety purposes from online itself.
- On the login page, you have to choose an alternative to the online password, which are you would find at the top of the page.
- After this, the user will require to put the registered phone number or the 10 digit CIF number. Do not forget to put 91 before you enter the mobile number.
- Now click the ‘generate’ button and click on next.
- After that, an OTP will come via message on your mobile number, which will expire in just 3 minutes.
- This OTP will help you to change the password and login-id also.
How can you add a beneficiary to your net banking?
If you want to transfer the fund from your central bank of India account, you must add a beneficiary first to the account. Else, you won’t be able to transfer the fund. SO to add the beneficiary, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Open the CBI official page and log in to the net banking account.
- Now, find the ‘fund transfer’ option and select the ‘add a beneficiary.’
- Select ‘other bank’ or CBI
- After selecting, enter the branch name, bank name, and the IFSC code.
- Fill in all the required details and the beneficiary’s name. Do not use the special character or any numeric digits while filling the form.
- After filling up all the mandatory details, click on the submit button.
- After the beneficiary confirmation enters the three grid values. After successful authentication, your beneficiary will be added automatically.
Transaction charges of CBI net banking depend on the amount value. For NEFT, charges are different, and for RTGS, charges are different. For more in-depth details, you visit the official site of the central bank of India.