Capnography Equipment Market | ZOLL Medical, Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Edan Instruments, Inc. | By 2032
The Capnography Equipment Market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% and increase from US$ 334 million in 2021 to US$ 536.35 million by 2032. Due to the widespread use of respiratory illnesses and diseases affecting the respiratory system in humans, it is necessary to continuously supply and check external breathing aids.
Future Market Insights report observes that from USD 334 million in 2021 to USD 436 million in 2027, the capnography equipment market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4.6%.
The key obstacles the capnography equipment market faces are:
- Logistical concerns.
- Treating patients with the disease.
- Prioritising patients with comorbidities and pre-existing disorders.
- Safeguarding the public and hospital frontline staff from COVID-19 infection.
Several hospitals have used various isolation methods to stop the illness from spreading.
Capnometers, patient monitors with capnography and another capnography device have seen a significant surge in demand.
Request a report sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14367
While the lack of medical items became a significant problem, it also resulted in increased demand for portable capnography monitors, resulting in an almost tenfold rise in the output of the capnography equipment market. Medical procedure rates may vary per nation in the future, depending on regional COVID-19 infection.
|Capnography Equipment Market CAGR (2022-2032)||4.4%|
|Capnography Equipment Market (2027)||US$ 436 Mn|
|Capnography Equipment Market Attraction||Emergence of novel viruses having serious impacts on the respiratory systems is expected to be the major driver of capnography equipment in the present world.|
The need for portable/point-of-care equipment, portable capnography devices and portable capnography monitors is predicted to rise as the number of target patients for essential applications like trauma and emergencies grows.
In response to this shifting capnography equipment market trend, prominent capnography equipment market players are increasingly focused on producing portable/point-of-care or handheld capnography equipment that may be utilised for applications requiring convenient device mobility and patient access.
Stringent (particularly in the United States) and confusing regulatory standards impede the expansion of the capnography equipment market.
The FDA approves simple capnography equipment, but sophisticated devices that must meet several FDA regulations are a barrier to the widespread availability of capnography equipment. State legal requirements and manufacturing restrictions are additional impediments to the capnography equipment market.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14367
The healthcare industry in emerging countries (such as India, China, Brazil, and Mexico) provides:
- Significant growth opportunities for players in the capnography equipment market are due to the increased target patient population.
- Increasing prevalence of lifestyle disorders.
- Growing public-private investments for product development and commercialization.
- Less stringent regulatory environment.
- Growing medical tourism.
Healthcare personnel in developing and developing nations have little knowledge of the clinical use of capnography devices during operations and postoperative surveillance. Furthermore, due to a lack of clinical data to support capnography equipment’s safety and effectiveness profile for diverse applications, its acceptance among surgeons in industrialised nations remains muted.
- India, Saudi Arabia, France, Turkey, and Italy are among the fastest-growing economies of capnography equipment as of 2021. These emerging economies are expected to account for one-third of the global healthcare expenditure by 2023.
- Capnometers form the single largest segment, but capnography accessories & disposables hold the larger share of the capnography device market, i.e. 52.5%.
- The mainstream capnography segment accounted for 67.4% of the capnography equipment market. The cardiac surgeries segment held 40.5% of the capnography equipment applications market.
- Hospitals dominate the capnography equipment market, with a share of 82.3%. This segment is projected to reach USD 358.6 million by 2027 from USD 275.1 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
- North America accounted for the largest share in capnography instrument of 50.6% of the capnography equipment market, followed by Europe with 25.5%.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14367
Prominent players in the capnography equipment market include ZOLL Medical (Asahi Kasei) (Japan), Becton, Dickinson, and Company (US), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Edan Instruments, Inc. (China), GE Healthcare (US), Hamilton Medical (Switzerland), Welch Allyn (a Hill-Rom company) (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Masimo Corporation (US), Medtronic plc (Ireland), Mindray Medical (US), Nihon Kohden (Japan), Nonin Medical Inc.(US), Schiller (Switzerland) and Smiths Medical (UK).
By Product Type:
- Multiparameter Capnometers
- Handheld Capnometers
- Conventional Capnometers
- Standalone Capnometers
- Handheld Capnometers
- Conventional Capnometers
- Mainstream Capnometers
- Sidestream Capnometers
- Microstream Capnometers
- Cardiac Care
- Trauma and Emergency Care
- Respiratory Monitoring
- Other Applications
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Home Care
- Other End Users
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario