The Canon PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet Home Printer is intended to meet all of your daily printing needs, from photographs and papers to forms and concert tickets. Many experts advise you to install the driver package if you are unable to install the drivers from your Canon TS5120 software CD.
In this article, we will take you through the Canon TS5120 driver and how you can download it.
However, before going through the driver, let us first understand the key features of the Canon PIXMA TS5120 wireless inkjet printer.
Key Features of Canon TS5120 Printer
The ij.start.canon TS5120 has excellent features, which are as follows:
- The printer has versatile paper support with front and rear paper feeder ability.
- The ij.start.canon printer is equipped with a system of five hybrid inks for detailed documents and photos.
- Its user-friendly interface allows you simple navigation with a 2.5” LCD screen.
- Moreover, using the Canon print app you can easily print and scan from your favorite mobile devices.
- Also, with the help of Bluetooth, you may print and scan directly from your smartphone or tablet.
- You may reduce your paper usage and expenses by up to 50% by using auto 2-sided (duplex) printing.
- You may print from any room in the house with seamless WI-FI.
- Identification: Canon PIXMA TS5120
- Type: All in one printer (Multifunction)
- Functions: Print, scan, copy
- Wireless feature: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Usage: Home
Canon Driver and System Compatibility
The canon ts5120 drivers are compatible with the following system requirement:
Windows Operating System:
- Windows 10: 32bit / 64 bit
- Windows 8.1: 32bit / 64 bit
- Windows 8: 32bit / 64bit
- Windows 7: 32bit / 64bit
- Windows Vista: 32bit / 64bit
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
Mac Operating system:
- MacOS Sierra v10.12
- Mac OS El Capitan v10.11
- Mac OS Yosemite v10.10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
- Mac OS X v10.6
- Mac OS X v10.5
- These instructions apply to the Windows 7 operating system and may differ from other versions or operating systems.
- If the driver is already installed on your computer, uninstall it before installing the new one.
- You should log in as an Administrator.
- If the Windows user account control prompt appears, select Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialogue box appears, select the option “Always trust software” from the “Canon Industries, Ltd.” option and then click Install.
Downloading and Installing the Canon TS5120 Printer Driver on Windows
The ij.start.cannon TS5120 driver can be installed via two methods:
Method 1: via Canon’s official website
- First, ensure that you have a consistent internet connection.
- Visit ij.start.cannon, enter your printer’s name, then click “go.”
- Check to see if “windows” is written in the upper right corner of your screen.
- With a single click on “Download,” the download will begin.
- Now, navigate to the location of the downloaded file and run it.
- Select “Start Setup” and wait for a few moments before selecting the country and then click on the “Next” button.
- Then, read the licensing agreement and pick “Yes” or “No” as appropriate.
- Continue by clicking “Next.”
- Now, select either the USB connection method or the Wifi connection method for printing via USB.
Method 2: via CD
- First, check to see if your CD is compatible with your printer.
- Insert the CD after that.
- Open the CD folder and run the “setup” file.
- Following that, you will see the setup wizard.
- Select the language and country or region, then press the “Next” button.
- Now, carefully read the agreement and click “Yes” to proceed.
- Finally, complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
Canon TS5120 Printer Driver- Download and Installation in Mac
After discussing the canon ts5120 driver, let’s go through the download and installation process of ij.start.canon TS5120 driver. You only need to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- First, go to ij.start.cannon.
- Then, input the model number of your printer.
- Make sure you select your “OS” displayed on the upper right-hand corner of your Mac.
- Then click the “Download” button.
- After that, run the setup from the location of your downloaded file.
- Simply click “Next” when the starting wizard appears.
- Enter your Mac’s login and password now, and then select “Install Helper.”
- Then, Select “Start Setup” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Next” after selecting your region or country.
- Now, carefully read the User agreement and license before clicking “Yes.”
- Now, for the “Select Connection Method” option, select “USB” and then click “Next.”
- After that, connect your TS5120 to your Mac via USB and select “Next.”
- Finally, to complete the TS5120 driver installation, follow the on-screen instructions.
Certain gadgets necessitate the use of a driver in order to connect your equipment to a computer. As a result, following this step-by-step approach will enable you to simply download and install the Canon TS5120 driver. If you continue to have issues or have questions about the Canon TS5120 driver, you can contact technical support