Canned Foods Market Key Insights, Profiling Companies and Growth Strategies by 2033
The global canned foods market net worth is estimated to be around US$ 17 Bn in 2023 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.2% from 2023 to 2033. The research report on the global canned foods market reveals that the valuation of the market would reach up to US$ 25.6 Bn by 2033.
During the course of the forecast years, advancement in the canned foods industry is anticipated to be fuelled by changes in lifestyles, improved distribution networks, and rising demand for ready-to-eat food items. The world’s expanding cross-cultural cuisine trend has had a favourable effect on the market expansion. Exotic dishes offered by local retailers and eateries, such as Sushi and other seafood products, have increased the demand for canned food in the last few years.
Due to the ease of cooking using canned food ingredients, which also last longer without being contaminated or spoiling, many restaurant and hotel businesses and restaurants use them extensively. Moreover, as N the fruits in cans are clean and yet maintain all of their nutritious value the demand for canned foods is projected to grow more in tandem with the growth of the hotel and hospitality industry.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15971
Key Takeaways from the Canned Foods Market Study
- Supermarkets or hypermarkets are the major distribution channels for all types of canned food items and contribute more than 40% of the revenue generated globally.
- In contrast, canned foods available over online retail channels are getting popular more rapidly and are penetrating new markets at a faster rate.
- Only in the United States, the market for canned foods is anticipated to reach US$ 16 Bn by 2025 while growing at a rate of 3.8% during the forecast years.
- China is predicted to be the fastest-growing nation in terms of production and consumption of canned food items and would register an impressive CAGR of 6% through 2033.
Competitive Landscape for the Canned Foods Market
Some of the major canned food market participants are Campbell Soup Company, Danish Crown AmbA, Del Monte Foods, Inc., JBS USA Holdings, Inc., Ayam Brand, Holyland Marketing Private Limited, The Kraft Heinz Company, Bolton Group S.r.l., Inc., Nestlé, Danish Crown Amba., Conagra Brands, Inc., Universal Canning Inc., StarKist Co., Bumble Bee Seafoods, Wild Planet Foods, Inc., Connors Bros Ltd., and LDH (La Doria) Ltd. Among others.
Renowned canned foods market key players are constantly implementing innovative tactics like launching new products and increasing their production capacity in order to better serve the market and retain their growing consumer base. In this way, it aids in boosting their market position and increasing their manufacturing capacity to penetrate new markets. Providing consumers with high-quality goods is another benefit.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15971
Recent Developments in the Canned Foods Industry
- The Campbell Soup Company introduced a new tinned container for its spicy chicken noodle soup with a new flavor in July 2021.
- A minimal supply version of popular canned tuna with wrapping inspired by the popular Japanese manga series Doraemon was introduced by Thai Union’s canned tuna-related brand SEALECT in March 2021.
- To diversify its business into canned snacks, the possession of the Del Monte processed fruit and vegetable packaging business in Canada of Conagra Brands was finalized in July 2018 by Bonduelle SA, which is a French company that offers different types of frozen, and fresh vegetables in cans.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org