Call Centre Market Insights, Deep Analysis of Key Vendor in 2022-2029
The Call Centre Market is expected to reach a value of US$ 27.1 Bn in 2022 and is expected to surpass US$ 55.5 Bn by 2029, registering 10.8% CAGR between 2022 – 2029. The rising adoption of cloud-based call centre solutions and services, integration of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, and Knowledge Management, and surge in the demand for omnichannel call centre solutions are the key factors shaping the growth of the call center market.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Key Takeaways of Call Centre Market Study
- North America and Asia Pacific are key markets holding a significant share in the global call centre market. Increasing digitalization and growth in number of call centres are the factors driving the growth of the market in these regions.
- The software/solutions segment is expected to hold a significant share in the global call centre market. Rising demand for solutions such as interactive voice response, intelligent call routing, and automatic call distributors are factors driving the growth of the software/solutions segment.
- By deployment, the cloud-based segment is anticipated to retain its significant share in the global call centre market over the forecast period. Various call centre organizations are adopting cloud-based solutions to easily manage their daily operations and keep pace with the changing business landscape.
- The retail and consumer goods vertical is expected to witness high growth, as retailers are moving towards omni-channel call centre solutions to offer a personal touch to customer interactions, while offering their support and services.
Call Centres Becoming More Predictive and Social
In recent times, innovative call centre marketing plans have transformed them into experience hubs, where they are not only dealing with emergencies and customer calls but also driving positive interactions and delivering leads to sales and marketing teams, customer feedback to product teams, and key insights for product development and innovation.
With advancements in predictive analytics, call centre organizations are keeping themselves one step ahead of their customers by anticipating their needs, and are helping enterprises in strengthening customer relationships.
Call centre providers are focusing on providing services to mainly BFSI and consumer goods industries as customer experience is a crucial aspect of their business model. Call centre companies are also focusing on expanding their service coverage across multiple geographies to boost revenue potential.
- 8×8 Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Salesforce Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Aspect Software Inc.
Request for TOC @
More Valuable Insights on Call Centre Market
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global call centre market, providing historical data of 2014-2021 and forecast statistics for 2022-2029.
Key Segments of Call Centre Industry Survey
Call Centre Market By Component :
- Consulting & Training
- Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
Call Centre Market By Deployment :
- On-premise Call Centres
- Cloud-based Call Centres
- Hybrid Call Centres
Call Centre Market By Vertical :
- Call Centres for BFSI
- Call Centres for Retail & Consumer Goods
- Call Centres for IT & Telecom
- Call Centres for Media & Entertainment
- Call Centres for Government
- Call Centres for Healthcare
- Call Centres for Travel & Hospitality
Call Centre Market By Region :
- North America Call Centre Market
- Latin America Call Centre Market
- Europe Call Centre Market
- East Asia Call Centre Market
- South Asia & Pacific Call Centre Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Call Centre Market