The Business Process Automation (BPA) Market is expected to reach US$ 37.3 Bn in 2032, likely to surge at a vigorous 11.9% CAGR during the assessment period.
Key trends in business process automation include managing the business workflows and streamlining the business processes. This includes improved integration between different business processes and applications and increased usage of cloud-based BPM technologies. Due to the rise in automation levels in enterprises, business process management (BPM) has assumed a vital role in helping organizations gain a competitive advantage.
Advanced technologies and frameworks have emerged at accelerated pace to enable organizations to automate their business processes. The interest in BPM among businesses is growing in line with the increase in digitalization, globalization and digitization of industries.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Adoption of cloud-based business process automation solutions has made BPM more accessible to organizations of all sizes. Key attributes of cloud-based BPA software includes high scalability, faster deployments to meet the service delivery demand, 24×7 continuous availability and low cost of operations.
- By deployment type, the cloud-based BPA software segment is anticipated to account for the leading share in the global business process automation market.
- On premise BPA software segment is estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 7.3% through the forecast period.
- Among the enterprise size, the large enterprise segment is estimated to grow by 2.8X during the forecast period.
- By industry, the BFSI industry segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 14.5% from 2022 to 2032, followed by IT & Telecom industry.
- North America is expected to dominate the business process automation market followed by Europe in 2022.
- South Asia & Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period.
- The market in the U.S. is expected to progress at a CAGR of around 10.9% through 2032.
- In India, the business process automation market is expected to grow by 4.4x during the forecast period.
- Business process automation market in East Asia is estimated to witness an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 5,583.1 Mn in the forecast period.
Business Process Automation (BPA) Market Outlook By Category
By Deployment Mode:
- On-premise BPA Software
- Cloud-based BPA Software
By Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)