Global bulk container packaging sales are set to grow at 3.1% in 2021, up from a modest 1.8% growth witnessed in 2020, according to latest insights presented by Future Market Insights (FMI). Bulk container packaging demand remained lackluster in 2020, mimicking the broader sluggishness in global economy. However, as revival commences, bulk container packaging manufacturers can expect sales to grow, albeit reaching pre-COVID levels will take some time.
Get Sample of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4255
- Bulk container packaging market is estimated to expand ~1.6 times of current market value through 2031
- Bulk container segment is expected to hold more than 4/5th value share; flextanks segment catching up
- Increasing preference for easy to carry containers bolstering demand for plastic bulk containers
- Industrial chemicals segment to hold nearly 45% value share
- China to emerge as a highly lucrative market, contributing nearly 30% of the revenue share by 2021-end
“Bulk containers are gaining traction day by day in chemical and food & beverage and owing to the increasing demand for flexitanks for transporting non-hazardous chemicals and food ingredients, also penetrating transportation process.” says an FMI analyst.
Safety Concerns in Chemical Industry Amplifying Demand for RIBC (Rigid Intermediate Bulk Containers)
Rigid IBC (RIBC) is made of a plastic bottle, a metal cage, and a spout for easy emptying process of materials, which is mainly used during transportation. The well-built plastic liner inside the container helps in keeping the respective products safe while transporting and the metal cage makes the container sturdy enough to be stacked. The rigid IBC mainly carries liquids and is optimized to prevent the respective product from spilling at the time of transport.
RIBC manufacturers are adopting business strategies for the development of innovative products to boost the growth of the RIBC in the market. Many players have invested in producing technically advanced containers for the sake of products safety. Companies have produced tracking-enabling system-equipped bulk containers to allow customers to know the status of their respective products directly. Some key players involved in R&D activity of RFID enabled IBCs are CHEP (U.S.A.) Inc, Metano IBC Services, Inc, Hoyer Group etc.
- Bulk Containers
- Flexible Bulk Containers
- Rigid Bulk Containers
- Bulk Container Liners
- Others (Wood, Fiber, Paper Board)
- Industrial Chemicals
- Petroleum and Lubricants
- Food and Beverages
- Paints, Inks and Dyes
Bulk Container Packaging Market Landscape
The bulk container packaging market is fragmented and the Tier 1 players in the market hold 40-45% share in the global bulk container packaging market.
Greif, Inc., Berry Global, Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, DS Smith Plc, Mondi Group, Bemis Company, Inc., International Paper Company, Winpak Ltd, Mauser Group B.V, Hoover Ferguson Group, Braid Logistics (UK) Limited, Qingdao LAF Packaging Co. Ltd., My Flexitank Industries Sdn Bhd, SIA Flexitanks Limited, Environmental Packaging Technologies, Inc., Snyder Industries, Inc, Schuetz GmbH & Co. KGaA, Büscherhoff Spezialverpackung GmbH & Co. KG, Bulk Lift International, Inc, Shandong Anthente New Materials Technology Co.,Ltd are some of the prominent players in the bulk container packaging market.
Ask For Regional Data @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-regional/rep-gb-4255
Bulk Container Packaging Market Report
Bulk containers are primarily designed for store and transportation purpose of liquid and granulated substances such as food ingredients, chemicals, pharmaceuticals products etc. in bulk quantities. Bulk containers are shipped in a wide range of vehicles. It can be transported in cargo ships and even in extreme long monster truck trailers.
Most of the food & beverage, chemicals and pharmaceuticals companies are associated with bulk shipment process. Bulk containers are the first choice for transporting food gradients as these containers are capable of providing benefits to the warehouse operators who inevitably require a safe and hygienic process to transport some specific food items.
This collapsible container helps in shipping these products in an efficient and safe way. Moreover, sometimes using a poly liner inside the bulk container in the process of transporting materials helps in maintaining hygiene and integrity of the respective product.
What to Expect in Our Report?
(1) A complete section of the Global Bulk Container Packaging market report is dedicated for market dynamics, which include influence factors, market drivers, challenges, opportunities, and trends.
(2) Another broad section of the research study is reserved for regional analysis of the Global Bulk Container Packaging market where important regions and countries are assessed for their growth potential, consumption, market share, and other vital factors indicating their market growth.
(3) Players can use the competitive analysis provided in the report to build new strategies or fine-tune their existing ones to rise above market challenges and increase their share of the Global Bulk Container Packaging market.
(4) The report also discusses competitive situation and trends and sheds light on company expansions and merger and acquisition taking place in the Global Bulk Container Packaging market. Moreover, it brings to light the market concentration rate and market shares of top three and five players.
(5) Readers are provided with findings and conclusion of the research study provided in the Global Bulk Container Packaging Market report.