Bulk Bags Market is projected to reach US$ 8.0 billion by 2028
A New Syndicate Bulk Bags Market Study is added in FMI database compiled covering key business segments and wider geographical scope to get deep dive analyzed market data. Bulk Bags Market presents detailed competitive analysis including the market Share, Size, Future scope. This study categorizes the global Bulk Bags Market breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and applications, also analyzes the market drivers, opportunities and challenges. Bulk Bags Market Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The study brings a perfect bridging between qualitative and statistical data of Bulk Bags Market. The study provides historical data (i.e. Consumption & Value) and forecasted.
For More Insights on this Market, Get A Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6964
The study conducted by FMI estimates that the global bulk bags market value will expand 1.6x during the forecast period which is expected to generate lucrative investment opportunities for manufacturers. Newly released data from bulk bags market analysis shows that global demand of overall bulk bags market is estimated to reach year-on-year (YoY) growth of 6.9% in 2021.
Bulk bags have been increasingly used in industries such as chemical, food, agricultural, construction, mining, pharmaceuticals, and others. Because of their cost-effectiveness and convenience of use, the use and popularity of large bags has grown substantially over time. Bulk bags are in high demand due to their inexpensive carrying costs and increased efficiency in loading and unloading items and merchandise.
How are technological advancements like Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) being used to extend the shelf life of products reshaping the bulk bag market dynamics?
Chemical, food, seed, and other product producers, suppliers, and distributors sell their products in marketplaces all over the world, therefore shelf-life stability is critical. Consumers want items that are free of artificial additives and preservatives. As a result, modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) has become the go-to solution for extending the shelf life of products.
The MAP is a cutting-edge packaging technology that allows you to control the amount of oxygen and CO2 in your package. Consumers and the environment are not harmed by MAP technology. MAP technology is used by FIBC producers in their product range.
- In June 2021, Greif, Inc. enhanced MAPGuard with MAP technology to extend the shelf life of the products. MAPGuard is Greif Company’s flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC) range.
What is the Global Bulk Bags Market Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic?
The Covid-19 pandemic had a rapid and widespread impact on manufacturers, supply chains, and global markets, including the bulk bag sector. Food and pharmaceutical products are frequently stored, carried, and transported in jumbo bags. Challenges such as logistical delays in shipping the bags were encountered all around the world. Due to supply chain disruptions and rising demand for food-grade bulk bags, there may be delays in product delivery.
Get In Touch With Our Team For 30% Flat Discount
Bulk Bags Market Insights by Country
How big is the market for bulk bags in the United States?
In 2021, the bulk bags market in the United States will have a strong 81 percent market share in North America. According to Trade Map, the United States exported 20,317 tonnes of bags and sacks and imported 149,960 tonnes. The U-Panel bulk bag has become industry standard in the United States. Bulk bags are frequently utilised in disasters such as hurricane flooding, river overflows, and mudslides. Manufacturers are constructing bags to safeguard human lives and property from natural disasters, and large bulk bags are required to endure such disasters.
Bulk Bags market Competitive Landscape
As the consumption and adoption of bulk bags is increasing, the key manufacturers of bulk bags are focusing on innovation also cost-saving solutions that reduce freight cost, elimination of the pallets, partnership and, sustainability.
- In 2020, Greif, Inc. introduced SealGuard™ the next generation of FIBC’s. It is a result of a customer-centric innovative approach to resolve the challenges in the current FIBC applications.
- AmeriGlobe L.L.C introduced EZ Loop® bag, this bag eliminates the cost of the pallets and enhances ease of use and stability.
- Berry Global Inc. manufactures flexible intermediate containers (FIBC) using FDA-approved materials like durable woven polypropylene.
Top Key Players Covered-
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Conitex Sonoco,
- AmeriGlobe L.L.C.,
- Greif, Inc.,
- Halsted Corporation
- LC Packaging International BV
- Rishi FIBC Solutions PVT. Ltd.
- BAG Corp.
- Sackmaker J&HM Dickson Ltd.
- Emmbi, Inc.
- Bulk Lift International, LLC.
- Langston Companies Inc.
- MiniBulk Inc.
- RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd.
- Jumbo Bag Ltd.
- Yixing Weinet Packing Bag Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Haiwan Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
- Taihua Group
- Bang Polypacks
Request TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-6964
What to Expect in Our Report?
(1) A complete section of the Global Bulk Bags market report is dedicated for market dynamics, which include influence factors, market drivers, challenges, opportunities, and trends.
(2) Another broad section of the research study is reserved for regional analysis of the Global Bulk Bags market where important regions and countries are assessed for their growth potential, consumption, market share, and other vital factors indicating their market growth.
(3) Players can use the competitive analysis provided in the report to build new strategies or fine-tune their existing ones to rise above market challenges and increase their share of the Global Bulk Bags market.
(4) The report also discusses competitive situation and trends and sheds light on company expansions and merger and acquisition taking place in the Global Bulk Bags market. Moreover, it brings to light the market concentration rate and market shares of top three and five players.
(5) Readers are provided with findings and conclusion of the research study provided in the Global Bulk Bags Market report.