As per the report published by FMI, the global bubble tea market is projected to have a rapid-paced CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. The current valuation of the market is US$ 2.50 billion in 2022. The market value of the cream cheese market is anticipated to reach a high of US$ 5.82 billion by the year 2032.
The bubble tea market is gaining rapid traction due to developing markets and the rise of adoption of healthy beverages like white tea, green tea, oolong tea, and black tea among consumers is stimulating the market growth.
According to the findings of Future Market Insights, every shop and manufacturer has a lot of leeways when it comes to launching their own varieties of bubble tea with a range of toppings and developing a brand identity. Instead of allowing competition to deter them, bubble tea companies are taking advantage of the opportunity to be more creative and impress their customer base.
FMI has analyzed that Influencers and bloggers have been helpful in reawakening consumer interest in the bubble tea trend. Bubble tea sales are influenced by the speed at which information goes about, its promotion, and brand visibility. Brands are seeking new strategies that can be used to create an engaging experience, especially since bubble tea is a beverage that can be made with a variety of appeals, flavors, and textures.
Download Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12310
Key Takeaways from Bubble Tea Market
- The market for bubble tea is expected to expand at volume CAGRs of 9.3% and 8.6% in South Asia and East Asia, respectively, through 2032.
- On the basis of the base ingredient, green tea holds an approximate volume share of 38% in 2022.
- Global consumption of bubble tea is estimated to reach 475,501 tons by the end of 2032.
- Based on flavor, demand for flavored bubble tea in Latin America is expected to be valued at US$ 83.6 Mn in 2022.
- Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the bubble tea market with a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the online retail segment is anticipated to expand at a volume CAGR of 11.9%.
- Value of the bubble tea market in North America is currently US$ 307.1 Mn.
“Installation of Kiosks and Vending Machines would provide the key manufacturers with an upper hand to gain considerable profits, along with a focus on the establishment of cafes and restaurants across the globe to provide new, innovative flavors– Says an FMI Analyst
Competition Landscape in the Bubble Tea Market
Leading industry companies are expected to make constant advancements in diversifying the flavors of bubble tea. The recommendation from health experts, and untapped potential in emerging markets offer beneficial growth opportunities for bubble tea. Significant market players are anticipated to invest in R&D initiatives for improvising the properties, flavors, and slushiness of the bubble to improve their competitiveness during the forecast period.
Gong Cha, Lollicup USA Inc., Fokus Inc., Sumo’s Sdn Bhd, Qbubble Troika J C Inc. are some key players in the combat boot market.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12310
Recent Developments in the Bubble Tea Market:
- In 2019, Secret Recipe joined the bubble tea bandwagon. A series of bubble tea flavors such as boba brown sugar with milk, boba caramel milk tea, boba milk tea, boba brown sugar milk tea, boba kopi-C, boba midnight blue, boba signature fruit tea, and boba cham were released.
- In August 2019, TA Associates announced an investment in Gong Cha Group considering high-growth business opportunities for products.
Key Segments in the Bubble Tea Market
By Base Ingredient:
- Black Tea
- Green Tea
- Oolong Tea
- White Tea
By Sugar Content:
- Reduced Sugar/Sugar-Free
- Grass Jelly
- Coconut Jelly
- Red Bean
By Distribution Channel:
- Direct (B2B)
- Indirect (B2C)
- Online Reatailing
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 30% discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12310
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Growth Outlook for the Bubble Tea Market?
- Which Region Leads the Bubble Tea Market?
- What is the market valuation of the Bubble Tea Market in 2022?
- How much Growth Potential does Bubble Tea Market hold?
- Which sector is the key driver in the Bubble Tea Market?