Brand Popularity Starts With Customized Cereal Boxes
When it comes to cereal boxes, there are a plethora of different options available. All of these choices can have a huge impact on the taste and experience you gain from your favorite breakfast cereal. However, how do you choose which one is best suited for your needs?
The short answer is that the type of cereal box you want will depend on what kind of cereal you are marketing. There are several different types of boxes available, each with certain advantages and disadvantages. The type you select also depends on how much money you want to spend. There are some smaller boxes that offer great value for the cost, while other brands offer custom boxes that cost more than the competition but still give customers a premium experience.
The Different Types Available
If you need to select between a generic box or one that is custom-designed, there are several factors to consider when deciding on your purchase. Here are some of the main types available.
- Generic and generic-style boxes have been in use for quite a while, and they provide the cheapest type of box. However, they lack a lot of features that make them better than others. These boxes are made with simple designs that don’t offer much customization potential, so you will not be able to put anything on your packaging besides the cereal’s name and logo. The main benefit of these boxes is that they’re cheap, but you will not get much selection or premium options with them.
- Visionary and Visionary-style boxes are similar to generic boxes, but they cost a little bit more. This is because they usually offer more customization features than the generic ones. However, if you don’t want to spend a lot of money, then look for generic-style boxes because of their low price.
- Premium boxes are one of the most popular choices for many food brands because they offer a lot of benefits for their price. These boxes can be purchased in a variety of sizes, so you will have the opportunity to make them fit with your brand’s needs. They are easy to customize and use, which gives brands more freedom to design them as they see fit.
- Standard custom packaging is the most common option for food brands, even though it offers less convenience than many other box types. However, it provides more quality than the other box types and is often used for brands with a small budget.
- BOPP cartons are typically used for promotional marketing and other business applications. These boxes are often seen at conventions and trade shows because they offer a wide selection of sizes, shapes, and colors to meet any business’s needs. They also provide a wide selection of premium products that are sure to capture your audience’s attention.
- PETE cans are similar to BOPP cartons, but they are made from plastic instead of cardboard. They are a good choice if you want to offer your customers a variety of products in one box. However, PETE boxes do not last as long as BOPP ones and can be damaged more easily by inclement weather conditions.
- Soft-sided boxes are made from a flexible plastic material that is durable and easy to open and close. They are similar to PETE cans in that they have a wide selection of colors, sizes, shapes, and designs provided by their manufacturer.
- Hard-sided boxes are made from steel and hard rubber that is durable and easy to open. They are often used by food brands because they provide various sizes that help you fit your products inside with ease.
Overall, there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to selecting the ideal box for your needs, but there are certain things that should be taken into consideration. For example, how much space do you have available for your packaging? What kind of budget can you use to purchase these boxes? Are you able to design the boxes yourself? How do your competitors handle their cereal box selections?
If you aren’t sure which box is best suited for your needs, consider contacting a packaging company that offers custom-made options. You can use these services to create a selection of cereal boxes that fit your brand’s specific needs.