The global demand for blackout fabrics is projected to increase at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, reaching a total of US$ 17.92 Billion in 2032, according to a report from Future Market Insights. From 2017 to 2021, sales witnessed significant growth, registering a CAGR of 3.5%.
The global market for blackout fabric laminates is anticipated to witness significant growth due to various potential advantages such as design aesthetic flexibility, lightweight, low maintenance, quick installation, and so on. Blackout fabric laminates can also preserve efficiency and cut energy costs by up to one-fourth, the requirement in emerging businesses for blackout fabric laminates.
Mounting sales of such laminations are predicted to garner handsome growth in the blackout fabric market over the 2022-2032 forecast period. Increase in the number of smart homes in developing countries due to economic growth is fuelling the blackout fabric market. High volume demand for a healthy lifestyle is spurring demand for blackout fabric.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15365
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- In terms of revenue, the 2-3 ply segment to hold a 55.5% revenue share in 2022
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2022 to 2032.
- Over the forecast period, the above 3 Ply segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2%.
- North America to account for 31% of the blackout fabric market share in 2022
- From 2022 to 2032, photography laboratories to emerge as the primary end user, growing at a 6.5% CAGR
Prominent players in the industrial Blackout Fabric market are UNITEC Textile Decoration Co., Ltd., Etremonde Polycoaters Limited, Indiana Coated Fabrics, Hunter Douglas, Dunmore, Herculite, P.W. Greenhalgh & Company Limited, Sotexpro, Bandalux, Création Baumann and others. Some notable developments by manufacturers are
- In November 2021, UNITEC Textile Decoration Co. Ltd released the Blackout Blinds Fabric Laminar URB8800 series, a newly developed roller blind fabric. It distinguishes itself from the previous roller blind fabric by having a fabric pattern on the front side and a coating on the back. As a result, it is fabric on both sides. The fabric texture is the same whether indoors or outdoors.
- The Duette® LightLockTM system, which fits securely into the window frame and was released in January 2019 by Hunter Dougals, is the only one of its kind to provide such darkening effects. Its innovative U-shaped side channels have a black, ridged interior surface that traps and absorbs light from all angles, leaving rooms nearly dark.
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global cross border e-commerce software market, presenting historical analysis from 2017 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of deployment (cloud-based and on-premise), and application (large enterprises and SMEs) across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Key Segments Covered in the Blackout Fabric Industry Analysis
Blackout Fabric Market by End Use:
- Blackout Fabrics for Industrial Use
- Blackout Fabrics for Schools and Colleges
- Blackout Fabrics for Photography Laboratories
- Blackout Fabrics for Hotels & Restaurants
- Blackout Fabrics for Other End Uses
Blackout Fabric Market by Thickness:
- Up to 1 Ply Blackout Fabric
- 2-3 Ply Blackout Fabric
- Above 3 Ply Blackout Fabric
Blackout Fabric Market by Region:
- North America Industrial Blackout Fabric Market
- Latin America Industrial Blackout Fabric Market
- Europe Industrial Blackout Fabric Market
- Asia Pacific Industrial Blackout Fabric Market
- Middle East & Africa Industrial Blackout Fabric Market