The area of data analytics is emerging rapidly. In the past few years, the rising interest in various technologies like big data, the Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is in high demand for data analysts and scientists.
Many people whose goal is to accomplish more in their big data analytics careers are falling behind because they don’t have the right skills and experience. There are many companies worldwide that are on the lookout and are ready to pay high salaries for talented people so that their businesses can achieve future business goals.
This resulted in the rise of demand for big data analytics certifications to acquire skills that are required to grow in the field of big data. In this article let’s dive deeper and understand more about certifications that offer insights about the needs and also help every individual, who wants to learn, grow, and get a rewarding job opportunity in the top organization.
Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) Data Analyst
The CCA Data Analyst certification is mainly meant for aspiring SQL developers, who want to gain an edge among the competition. This data analytics certification has a few prerequisites, which are required to be met by every individual:
· Should prepare data for the queries with the help of Extract, Transfer, and Load (ETL) procedures
· Should possess impressive knowledge on the basics of Linux command line and SQL
· Analyze the data on the cluster by using Query Language(QL) statements in Hive and Impala
· Using Data Definition Language (DDL) statements for modifying or creating structures in the meta store for usage by Hive and Impala
Based on the person’s performance 8-12 problems will be given with a unique, massive data set and a Cloudera Distributed Hadoop (CDH) cluster. The individuals will be allocated 120 minutes to perform the technical solution for every task. The individuals should analyze the given tasks and come up with an optimal output in the present time.
This certification is specially meant for:
- Data Analysts
- System Architects
- Business Intelligence Specialists
- System Architects
- Database Administrators
Big Data Analytics Certifications from DASCA
The big data analytics certifications from the Data Science Council of America (DASCA) offer in-depth knowledge related to managing the entire life–cycle of analyzing big data with the help of advanced analytics tools and techniques on usual and most popular big data platforms and software.
DASCA offers two kinds of globalcertificationprograms in the field of big data analytics. They are:
- Associate Big Data Analyst (ABDA™) – This is specially meant for aspiring graduate students who have completed majors in business, management, economics, statistics, marketing, or allied disciplines, and who aim to pursue a big data analytics career.
- Senior Big Data Analyst (SBDA™) – This data analytics certification is largely aimed at experienced analytics, research, and marketing professionals whose goal is to either shift into the big data field or for those professional individuals who are already working in the field of big data and wants to grow further in their prospective careers.
These certifications from DASCA are available in 183 countries, and a complete test preparation kit will be given to every individual. The kit consists of principles, concepts, tools, techniques, and technologies of designing, developing, and applying analytics frameworks and utilities needed for thorough information management and decision making. The online exam duration is of 100 minutes.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Data Management and Analytics
The MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification give every applicant better knowledge on SQL database administration, Machine Learning (ML), leveraging Business Intelligence (BI) data, and building enterprise-scale data solutions, in cloud-dependent and on-premises environments. Once the applicant attains an MCSE certificate, they will be eligible for job opportunities such as:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Database Analyst
- Database Designer
The exam duration of this data analytics certification is 120 minutes. To pursue MCSE the applicants must first consider doing one of the following Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications:
- MCSA SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA Data Engineering with Azure
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: Machine Learning
- MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration
SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
A SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9 offers registrants a better understanding of big data with the help of varied open-source tools and SAS Data Management tools. The registrants will be taking help from intricate ML models to create business recommendations for deploying the models at scale with the help of a robust and flexible SAS environment. To get a SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9 one should pass all 5 exams that contain short-answer, interactive questions, and a mix of multiple-choice. These are the following five exams:
1. SAS Big Data Programming and Loading
2. SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration
1. SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling
2. Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner 7, 13, or 14
3. SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation, and Optimization
The field of big data is the driving force for several successful businesses. If a person is interested in a career in data analytics then doing a certification will definitely enhance skills and helps in attaining the much-needed knowledge, which will be helpful for a stellar career.