The US healthcare system is well developed and stable. It holds one of the leading positions in the world market in terms of the efficiency of medical services. Patients choosing treatment in America undergo highly accurate diagnostics and effective treatment.
The state of the country actively supports the health care system: scientific research is carried out, priority areas of medicine are developed, and advanced technologies are being introduced. America’s medicine has reached a high level of development, which attracts the flow of medical tourists.
There are public and private hospitals in the country. At the same time, American medical institutions are better equipped, but the cost of treatment in them is also higher. The technical equipment of American after-hours clinics is at the highest level. All medicine in the country is based on progressive developments and technologies. The after-hours clinics are equipped with the most modern equipment, they use all the novelties of pharmacology, which have a sparing effect on the body. All this is taking place with the active support of the government.
Leading areas of medicine in the USA
Cardiology and cardiac surgery. In this area of medicine, America is the leader in the world market for medical services.
- Oncology: Advanced cancer treatment abroad, application of innovations, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Neurosurgery: America’s neurosurgeons are some of the best in the world.
- Ophthalmology and Eye Surgery: This area of medicine is presented at the highest level, right up to the treatment of diseases that were previously considered incurable.
- Orthopedics: It is in this country that ends prostheses for joints and spine are manufactured.
- Surgery: Including the use of robotics.
- Dentistry: The priority area of medicine in America. Great attention is paid to dental health in the country, as evidenced by the popular saying “Hollywood smile”.
- Obstetrics and gynecology: This area is also among the leading, and American doctors have achieved the highest success in it.
Diagnostics in the USA After-hours clinics
Examination programs are selected personally and include both traditional and advanced techniques, including:
- Laboratory research. All kinds of analyzes are carried out.
- Ultrasound. Modern ultrasound systems are used.
- MRI. Examinations are performed using a new generation of tomographs.
- Functional examination: electrosomatogram, ECG, stress ECG, pulsometer, duplex scanning of blood vessels, bicycle ergometry, Holter blood pressure monitoring, spirography, etc. The accuracy of the studies is at least 98%.
- Endoscopic examination. Capsule endoscopes and flexible fiberscopes are used to detect diseases in the early stages.
- Radio thermometry. Analysis of the body’s natural radiation, which allows the diagnosis of cancer, gynecological diseases and thyroid diseases.
- X-ray diagnostics. Modern equipment minimally irradiates the body. During the examination, a contrast agent is used, urography, mammography, osteodensitometry are performed.
Diagnostics in America gives highly accurate results and allows you to create an effective treatment program. It is noteworthy that all these examinations are also carried out in leading after-hours clinics.
After-Hours Clinics USA
American after hours clinics provide high-level services, patients are guaranteed confidentiality. State-of-the-art equipment is installed here, doctors with extensive experience and the highest qualifications work, ideal conditions for a comfortable stay are created. An important fact is that in any after-hours clinic in America, a medical tourist receives the services of an interpreter.
In American after-hours clinics, high-quality disease prevention is carried out, therefore, the risk of complications, infection, and secondary disease is completely excluded.
Leading after-hours clinics in America:
- The University of Texas Anderson Cancer Center (cancer treatment).
- Cleveland Clinic (cardiology, cardiac surgery).
- Mayo Clinic (endocrinology, gastroenterology, gynecology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, urology, rheumatology).
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Otolaryngology, Geriatrics, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Urology, Rheumatology).
- Brigham Women’s Hospital (Gynecology).
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute.
- Wills Ophthalmic Hospital.
- Hospital for Special Surgery (Orthopedics).
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
- Kessler Rehabilitation Institute.
Benefits of treatment in the USA
- High quality of services provided.
- Impeccable reputation of doctors.
- Personal approach to each patient.
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment methods.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- Translation services in any language.
- Comfortable conditions in clinics.
In America’s after-hours clinics, they take up the treatment of any diseases and successfully cope with them. True, medical services in this country are very expensive.
The cost of treatment in the USA
The cost of treatment in America is the highest in the world, it is several times higher than in Europe and the cost of treatment. It should be noted that the results of the treatment are worth it, because the medicine of this country is leading in the quality of treatment of even the most complex diseases.
To learn more about the prices for treatment in the United States and clarify organizational issues, use the available feedback methods on the site. The consultation is provided free of charge.
What problems can arise with treatment in the USA?
- The high cost of treatment. American medicine is one of the most expensive in the world. In addition, when planning a trip to this country, one should not forget about the high cost of air travel and accommodation in the United States.
- The need for a visa. The cost of a tourist visa to the United States is $ 160. It can be difficult to obtain. Problems can arise among specialists in the field of high technologies, among citizens living in close proximity to “hot spots”, and among some other categories of the population. It may take from 1 week to 1 month to obtain a visa, and sometimes more.
- The language barrier. Even if you know English relatively well but have never spoken to a native speaker, this can be challenging for you. In addition, you may not have the knowledge of medical terminology required to understand a doctor. Therefore, it is possible that you will need a translator.
Organization of treatment in the USA
The Booking Clinic company offers the organization of treatment abroad. We will help you choose a clinic and a doctor taking into account all your everyday circumstances (for example, the ability to quickly obtain a visa to a particular country, etc.).
- booking tickets and hotels;
- meeting at the airport;
- transfer hotel-clinic, clinic-hotel.
With our help, you will be able to undergo treatment in the shortest possible time and thus save money on your stay abroad.
How to start treatment?
Fill in your details on the application form at the end of this page. Within the next 24 hours, our consultant will call you. He will help you choose the most convenient treatment option for you and draw up a schedule of visits to consultations and procedures at a convenient time for you.
Specialist consultation is free. Confidentiality is guaranteed.