The global baby cribs market size is expected to reach US$ 4.77 Bn by the end of 2032. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will show a steady rise at a CAGR of ~6.50% between 2022 and 2032.
According to the report, rise in birth rates in developing countries and rapidly growing demand for baby safety products drives demand for baby cribs across the globe. The report offers a comprehensive view of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
Request a Sample to Obtain Authentic Analysis and Comprehensive Market Insights @
It includes in-depth insights into the baby cribs market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the baby cribs market was at ~US$ 1.35 Bn in 2019. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth.
- Regionally, North America dominates the baby cribs market globally attributed to increasing number of nuclear families led to expanding demand for baby safety products, as parents are now becoming more concerned about keeping baby alone on the bed.
- East Asia emerges as one of key markets owing to rise in per capita spending on baby care products such as monitors, strollers, cribs, and cots coupled with accelerating demand for eco-friendly products in the region.
- Rapidly growing online retailers’ sales channel is expected to boost the sales of baby cribs over the forecast period.
- Companies in the market are evaluating consumer purchase pattern to understand the growing baby furniture trend. The company’s focus remains on introducing multi-purpose baby cribs that come environmental friendly features.
Rise in Demand for Multifunctional Baby Cribs among Consumers
Based on the product type, the convertible is expected to be the most attractive segment in the baby cribs market over the forecast period. Convertible type of baby cribs are mostly preferred by consumers as that are cost effective, high durability, and can be easily detachable bed rails is the primary factor expected to exhibit a significant growth in the global baby cribs market during the forecast period.
Feel Free to Ask an Analyst@
Furthermore, advantages associated with baby cribs such as safety, comfort accommodation, peaceful sleep, and most important consumers are seeking for baby cribs designed that can be expand as the baby grows propel the global baby cribs market for further growth. However, multifunctional baby cribs segment is expected to expand at higher CAGR during the forecast, as these type of baby cribs are designed with all the necessary and improved features such as built-in drawers as well as changing area.
Who is Winning?
Some of the leading players operating in the baby cribs market are Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., Delta Enterprise Corp., Silver Cross, Artsana S.p.A., Fisher-Price Inc., Graco, Inc., Arm’s Reach Concepts, Inc., Million Dollar Baby Co., Dream On Me, Inc., Storkcraft, Sorelle Furniture, BabyBjorn, Chicco, Natart Juvenile, Inc., Baby’s Dream Furniture Inc., East Coast Nursery Ltd., Kolcraft Enterprises Inc., DaVinci Baby, Mamas & Papas, Bababou, Me n Moms, Stokke AS, and others.
These manufacturers are investing significantly on research and development activities to achieve various certifications and introduce environmental friendly products to meet growing consumer requirements for sustainable materials such as non-toxic paints used in developing baby cribs.
Moreover, expanding domestic distribution channel, strategic partnership, acquiring small scale companies, innovative marketing strategies, celebrity endowment, and enter into online platform remains the most popular strategy among the prominent players in the market. Companies intend to expand their geographical footprint through collaborating with local players.
- In 2018, Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd. was recognized with The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) awards for four different innovations.
- In 2018, Bababou introduced Hugg Co-sleeping baby crib in Ireland. The company’s Hugg Co. sleeper baby bed is an organic, sustainable baby crib which was recognized with various awards such as Junior Design Awards for the best Co-sleeping Cot/Crib/ Pod/Bassinet Design.
Baby Cribs Market by Category
- Direct Sales
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Mono Brand Stores
- Online Retailers
- Drug Stores
- Other Sales Channels
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country@