The market for autonomous mobile robots for logistics and warehousing is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 22.7% over the course of the projection period and will account for US$17 billion in market share in 2032, up from US$2.42 billion in 2022.
As the largest retailers and online retailers continue to extend their business operations globally, there is a growing demand for supply chain management.
Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) for the Logistics and Warehousing Market: The introduction of AMRs has fundamentally altered the logistics and warehousing industry. To automate the material handling procedures, the merchants are integrating these AMRs into their conventional warehousing software. Due to the fact that they automate material handling with zero-defect manufacturing, greatly cut down on internal transit time, improve safety, and lower overall labour costs, AMRs are cost-effective.
Get a Sample Copy of Report@
Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing Market – Novel Developments
Key players in the Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market are focusing on strategic collaboration and partnerships with major retailers as well as product innovations and developments for sustained business growth.
- In 2019, inVia Robotics, a leading next generation warehouse automation solutions provider, collaborated with Tobi, an international fashion online retailer, to deploy its inVia Picker autonomous mobile robot for automating the material handling within Tobi’s warehouses.
- In 2019, Locus Robotics partnered with RightHand Robotics to provide cross-platform robotics solutions for logistics and warehouse automation for high-volume order fulfilment.
- In 2019, Prime Robotics, a leading manufacturer of innovative warehouse robots (AMR), collaborated with Fordist Group, leading third-party logistics provider in Europe, to deploy its Mobile Shelf logistics robot system to provide scalability to the warehouse operations with improved efficiency.
- In 2018, Fetch Robotics, a leading developer and manufacturer of AMRs partnered with Honeywell to deploy autonomous mobile robots into their warehousing operations to fulfill the growing volumes of eCommerce orders with high efficiency and productivity.
Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing Market- Dynamics
Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing Market- Asia Pacific Market Growth
According to estimates, the market for autonomous mobile robots for warehousing and logistics is extremely profitable in Asia Pacific. In the Asia Pacific region, which includes China, India, and South-East Asia, the market for logistics and eCommerce is expanding at an astronomical rate. Due to the severe labour scarcity and improved material handling operations, this large development necessitates major investment in warehouse automation via the use of autonomous mobile robots. These factors will increase scalability, reliability, and efficiency.
The warehouse and logistics sector is expanding at an unprecedented rate in developing nations like India, where it is predicted that investments will total close to $10 billion over the next five years. The logistics and warehouse operations are transitioning from manual to automated operations through the deployment of autonomous mobile robots for efficient material handling in order to fulfil this significant investment and supply chain demand.
Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing Market – Increasing Demand for Logistics & Warehouse Automation
A few years ago, the logistics and warehouse procedures and operations were manual, requiring the utilisation of thousands of personnel for material handling and internal logistics. There has been a huge demand for warehouse automation for material handling operations as the supply-chain sector has grown rapidly internationally over the past few years. This demand is driven by the need to improve order fulfilment and internal distribution of goods with the ultimate goal of lowering labour costs.
Numerous issues brought on by the rising supply-chain needs have been resolved thanks to the introduction of autonomous mobile robots in the logistics and warehousing sector. In order to automate inventory handling, movement, tracking, and material location within warehouse facilities, the AMRs are working with warehouse operations. By relieving the human workforce of these time-consuming tasks, the material handling process is improved.
Feel free to Ask your Queries @
Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing Market – Rapid Growth in the eCommerce Industry Globally
The global e-commerce market is expanding very quickly. The US and China currently dominate the global eCommerce market, which had sales valued at $2.4 trillion in 2017 and is predicted to reach about $3 trillion by 2018. Because of this rapidly expanding eCommerce trend, retailers are having to deal with issues like a manpower scarcity for managing warehouses and convoluted order fulfilment procedures, among others. Logistics and warehouse automation technologies, such as Autonomous Mobile Robots, have made enormous strides in recent years to address the supply-demand difficulties.
The market study on autonomous mobile robots for logistics and warehousing is a combination of first-hand data, qualitative and quantitative analysis by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and contributions from industry participants across the entire chain. Along with an in-depth examination of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing variables, the research also examines the market attractiveness of autonomous mobile robots for logistics and warehousing by segment. The research maps the qualitative effects of numerous factors on market segments and geographical areas for autonomous mobile robots used in logistics and warehousing.
By Type, the Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market is segmented into-
- Autonomous Mobile Picking Robots
- Automated Forklifts
- Autonomous Inventory Robots
- Aerial Inventory Robots
By Applications, the Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market is segmented into–
- Retail & eCommerce
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Electronics
Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing Market- Report Highlights:
- A detailed overview of parent market of Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market
- Changing Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market
- Historical, current, and projected Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market size by value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market
- Competitive landscape of the Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market
- Strategies for key players in Autonomous Mobile Robots for Logistics and Warehousing market and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth