The global automation testing market is expected to register a CAGR of 14.3% by garnering a market value of US$ 93.6 Billion by the end of 2032.
- Development of rapid technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are boosting the demand for the automation testing market.
- The penetration of smartphones along with the increasing use of mobile applications in different end user industries is creating lucrative opportunities for automation testing services.
- Development of web based applications along with newer software technologies has created an urgent need for automation testing.
The COVID-19 pandemic affected the automation testing market in the initial quarter of the lockdown. On the other hand, quick digitalization of end user sectors created an urgent need for automation testing owing to most companies depending on mobile applications. Moreover, the changing nature of work models is contributing to the growth of the market.
Request a Sample of this Report @
The increasing development of mobile applications that cater to a wide range of end user sectors dealing with hospitality, customer service or technology are driving the growth of automation testing market.
The use of automation testing is not only limited to large or medium scale enterprise but also have extended to small scale enterprises. Lower rates of data packs along with easy affordability and convenience of using automation testing is shaping the market.
Emerging Economies in Asia Pacific Contributing to Growth of Automation Testing Market
The technological sector in the Asia Pacific region is booming. Countries like China, Japan, Australia and India are the largest contributors to the demand for automation testing. Not are technological sectors maximising the use of artificial intelligence or machine learning but also government authorities are supporting the growth of the same by launching initiatives.
Future Market Insights states that China is expected to register a CAGR of 14% for automation testing market. this is owing to the increasing adoption of internet of things (IoT) devices along with usage of artificial intelligence especially in mobile applications.
Furthermore, India is undergoing a digital transformation which has increased the dependency on automation testing in the region. All these factors are making Asia Pacific a lucrative region for the growth of automation testing market.
Opportunities in Automation Testing Market
The increasing penetration of smartphones along with establishment of 5G services in certain geographical locations has made automation testing services easy. In addition, most end user sectors that range from food and beverages to automotive are largely relying on internet and web based applications that make tasks easier and agile.
The changing nature of end user sectors and digitization of the same is helping industries to adapt to web based software that help in managing workload. In addition, mobile applications have opened doors of opportunities for testing automation in more ways than one.
Furthermore, development of mobile applications is supporting treatment and refusal of automation testing owing to its ability to minimize time during testing. With digital transformation being at the forefront of transformation, use of automation testing is expected to grow in the upcoming years.
“Rise in the adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning in automation testing is an essential factor that is expected to accelerate the market growth.”
Factors such as the growth in the demand for automation of the testing process and solutions for seamless customer experience and rising usage of AI-enabled cutting-edge technologies for software testing environments are expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Request Report Methodology @
Key Segments Covered in the Automation Testing Industry Report
Automation Testing by Component
- Automation Testing Type
- Static Automation Testing
- Dynamic Automation Testing
- Automation Testing Services
- Automation Advisory and Consulting Services
- Automation Planning and Development
- Automation Support and Maintenance
- Automation Documentation and Training
- Automation Implementation
- Managed Automation Services
- Other Automation Services
Automation Testing by Endpoint Interface
- Mobile Automation Testing
- Web Automation Testing
- Desktop Automation Testing
- Embedded Software Automation Testing
Automation Testing by Organization Size
- Automation Testing for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Automation Testing for Large Enterprises
Automation Testing by Vertical
- Automation Testing for Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Automation Testing for Automotive
- Automation Testing for Defense and Aerospace
- Automation Testing for Healthcare and Lifesciences
- Automation Testing for Retail
- Automation Testing for Telecom and IT
- Automation Testing for Manufacturing
- Automation Testing for Logistics and Transportation
- Automation Testing for Energy and Utilities
- Automation Testing for Media and Entertainment
- Automation Testing for Other Verticals
Automation Testing by Region
- North America Automation Testing Market
- Latin America Automation Testing Market
- Europe Automation Testing Market
- Asia Pacific Automation Testing Market
- Middle East and Africa Automation Testing Market