Hip replacement is a surgical procedure required for an end-stage hip disorder. Hip replacement is not a lengthy procedure. It hardly takes 3 hours for the surgery for a total hip replacement. Also, you can expect a discharge from the hospital within a week. However, you cannot get back to a healthy life at the earliest. The total time required for the recovery can vary from 12 weeks to 24 weeks.
Now, if we talk about the Artificial Hip Replacement Cost, it can be anywhere in between 8,000 to 12,000 US Dollars in India. The cost of hip replacement varies for a single hip and bilateral hip replacement.
More About Hip Replacement Procedure in India:
Hip Replacement is the second most demanded orthopaedic procedure that attracts most of the medical tourists to India; after knee replacement. Let us understand the reason behind it.
- The success rate of hip replacement procedure in India is 99%. Also, the remaining one per cent cases are not a failure. They might suffer some complications that can be fixed with some corrections.
- Doctors in India provide practical guidance and care until the recovery. The patient and family witness simulation education for necessary precautions to practice at home.
- You get all the postoperative care along with the guidance to start the motion within 48 hours in the best orthopaedic hospitals in India. It helps you to recover faster and better.
- Now, yet another thing that makes orthopaedic procedures successful in India is post-surgical follow-ups until complete recovery. The doctors check the patient from time to time, so even if there are rarest chances of complications, it can be omitted.
- Above all, the orthopaedic surgeons in India have experience of more than four decades. It helps them to understand the medical condition of the patient precisely and decide the treatment procedure accordingly. After all, experience matters a lot for the successful implementation of the right treatment process.
Now, if we consider the second most crucial factor for undergoing the treatment, it is the cost. Most of the patients give up on the thought of getting better because of the high price of treatment in their respective countries. All can’t afford hi-end treatment prices of developed countries like the US, UK, Italy, Singapore, and more.
However, Hip Replacement Surgery Cost in India is comparatively low. So, it forces people from different parts of the world to avail the treatment in India.
So, if you are also looking for a result-oriented treatment; you can plan your medical tourism to India. You do not need to travel back and forth over & over again, as the doctors provide you online consultation whenever required.
Apart from that, if you seek medical services through medical tourism companies; they will make all the necessary arrangements for you to avoid inconvenience. You will not have to struggle in selecting the right doctor and hospital for you; an effective medical tourism company provide you with the best possible suggestion.