Are Limo Rentals Expensive? Some Important Things You Need To Know Before Hiring A Limo
Are you looking for a way to arrive and leave an event in style? Do you want to rent a limo from Houston to Lake Charles for a wedding, school dance, business reasons, or just a night on the town? There is nothing classier and you can get affordable limo rentals even if you do not have a lot of money. Here is what you must know.
Visiting a new city by limousine tour is a great way to travel. Forget sightseeing in a cramped or corny tour bus. You can see all the sites in the ultimate comfort and refinement in a luxurious limousine.
If you are trying to impress someone or you are just wanting to make some type of event extra special, then a limousine is the way to go. This is a true touch of class and will be the safe type of transportation to get you to and from your event.
Plus, when you are in the limousine you get to drink and live it up some.
Most people do not know that there are such things as affordable limo rentals out there and if you know how to work the system, then you can get a limousine for a very good price.
These are the types of vehicles that are expensive because you do pay hourly, then have to tip your driver as well, but you can get flexible limo rentals if you are creative.
If you are going to a wedding or you are going to a school dance, then splitting the cost is a good way to go.
For a wedding, you could get the wedding party together and have them all split the cost for the bride and grooms limo as their gift to them. If you are going to an event with other people, then just share a limo and it will become a little expensive.
You will not have to worry about getting lost, navigating the subway, paying for parking, or hailing a cab. You can get to all the best destinations in style and truly enjoy your city sightseeing experience in a limousine.
How Much Is Limo Rental?
Limousine prices can vary greatly depending on the type you are looking to rent and where you live. Rates in Dallas are going to be considerably more expensive than rates in cities such as Houston or Phoenix.
● The type of limousine is the most important factor that determines the price. The more exclusive or larger your limousine is, the more you will typically pay.
● Limousine rates are generally charged on an hourly basis. Typical rates may be between $60 and $250 per hour depending on the factors above. Some limousine companies offer a free bonus hour if you rent more than five hours, which can help keep prices down.
● For example, classic limousines such as a 1960 Rolls Royce will cost considerably more than a Lincoln Town Car Limousine. For sport-utility vehicle style limousines, a Range Rover limousines are going to cost considerably more than a Ford Excursion limousine.
● Some sport-utility vehicle styled limousines such as the Hummer limo and Escalade limo can be stretched to hold up to 26 people, which will be reflected in the price.
● Interior features and amenities can have a large impact on limo prices. Some limousine companies offer state of the art interiors with marble-topped bars, multiple flat-screen televisions, stainless steel accents, and real wood paneling.
The more features offered, the higher the prices will be.
Many limousine companies also offer package pricing, based on the occasion, which can be a good value and really add some nice touches to your wedding night.
Whether it is a wedding, prom, corporate event, or bachelor party, renting a limo can be a lot of fun. They can really make an event extra special, giving it lasting memories.