A new Future Market Insights (FMI) study suggests that the global antimicrobial car care market is set to expand at a robust CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2022-2030. Rising prevalence of antimicrobial and antiviral cleaning solutions coupled with adoption of advanced technologies in car care products are projected to shape the growth of antimicrobial car care products market.
|Antimicrobial Car Care Products Market Estimated Size in 2022||US $ 194.0 Mn|
|Antimicrobial Car Care Products Market Projected Size in 2030||US $ 341.8 Mn|
|Antimicrobial Car Care Products Market Historical CAGR (2015-2021)||5.8%|
|Antimicrobial Car Care products Market Value-Based CAGR (2022-2030)||7.3%|
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to have a significant impact on the demand-side trend of antimicrobial car care products in the near future. The pandemic has highlighted the importance of maintaining hygienic and sanitized environments to stay protected from deadly viral infections. This elevated awareness will boost the usage of antimicrobial car care products over the following decade.
Onset of COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to play a significant role in driving the need for sanitizing and cleaning solution in residential and commercial spaces as well as in public and private commute. The escalated sense of prevention of infectious diseases will steer the adoption of antimicrobial car care products.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11425
Key Takeaways from Antimicrobial Car Care Products Market Study
- Awareness among consumers regarding health and hygiene due to increasing cases of nosocomial infections and outbreaks of life threatening diseases is projected to propel the demand for antimicrobial car care products through 2030.
- Advancements in car care technologies along with innovations such as bio-based, and anti-infectious cleaning solutions are likely to maintain the positive trend of the market.
- Widespread adoption, easy availability, low cost and product awareness of fabric and surface cleaners make them the most sought-after product type.
- Expanding passenger car fleet continues to attract significant attention of stakeholders.
- Strong foothold of automotive industry as well as history of epidemics in the region are driving the antimicrobial car care products market in East Asia.
Antimicrobial Car Care Products Market: Participant Insights
Key manufacturers in the antimicrobial car care products market, like Biocote Ltd, 3M Company, Microban International, Sanitized AG, Biopledge LLC are focused on strengthening their product portfolio and expanding their manufacturing capabilities to keep up with increasing demand in the market.
Antimicrobial Car Care Products Market by Category
- Fabric & Surface Cleaners
- Foam Cleaners
- Coating Shield
By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Cars
By Sales Channel:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11425
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Success Factors
4. Global Antimicrobial Car Care Products Market – Demand Analysis 2015-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2030Historical Market Volume (KL) Analysis, 2015-2021
To be continued…!