Global anti-pollution ingredients market size revenue currently stands at US$ 870.4 Mn, and is predicted to exhibit progression at a steady CAGR of 5.4% to reach a market valuation of US$ 1.4 Bn by the end of 2031.
Future Market Insights (FMI) has released a new intelligence outlook that predicts a promising growth outlook for the global anti-pollution ingredients market in the coming years, owing to a dramatic increase in the incorporation of active, functional ingredients in personal care (PC) and cosmetic products with an anti-pollution effect.
Non-traditional Ingredients Gaining Momentum
Based on the market analysis by the type of anti-pollution ingredients, polymer-based and antioxidant ingredients remain highly preferred among both, manufacturers and consumers. However, the market has been witnessing novel innovation patterns involving non-traditional active ingredients such as vitamin E and A, and polymer based ingredients. Anti-pollution ingredients such as plant extracts, activated charcoal, and metal chillers are gathering momentum in the market over the recent past.
Request Sample @
As consumers continue to seek ‘natural’ product labels and claims of protection from direct contact between skin and pollutants, manufacturers of anti-pollution ingredients are maintaining focus on innovative formulations.
Enhancement of the efficacy of existing ingredients and evaluation of the same of newly found ingredients to be used in the anti-pollution ingredients category currently interests a majority of leading players in the market.
Procter & Gamble recently joined forces with botanists of Royal Botanic Gardens (London) to evaluate the efficacy of naturally sourced ingredients for potential use in former’s new range of anti-pollution skin care products. Evonik also recently expanded its portfolio with new ingredients for use in ‘of-the-moment’ applications, including anti-pollution cosmetics and PC products.
Leading anti-pollution ingredient manufacturers are focusing on the research & development of eco-friendly and natural ingredients. Key players in the anti-pollution ingredients industry are also investing in mergers and acquisitions to increase their market presence across multiple regions.
- In January 2022, Chanel, the French luxury brand announced a new line of sustainable beauty products. The No. 1 de Chanel is the first line-up of the French brand into eco-conscious skincare and makeup industry that is seeing a bright outlook with growing environmental awareness. The formulations are comprised of almost 97% natural ingredients and come in recyclable packaging as well.
- In April 2021, Greentech announced the launch of a new active ingredient. The new natural active ingredient called CIRCALYS is developed from the Green Chiretta plant. It has detoxifying properties and is used in Ayurvedic traditional medicines
Request For TOC @
Key Segments of Anti-Pollution Ingredients Industry Survey
Anti-Pollution Ingredients Market by Ingredient Type:
- Activated Charcoal
- Algae and Kelp
- Chinese Herbs
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Sea Salt Minerals
- Malachite Extract
- Polymer Based Ingredients
Anti-Pollution Ingredients Market by Application:
- Sun Care Products
- Anti agers
- Facial Masks
- Hair Care
- Colour Cosmetics
Ask An Analyst @
Anti-Pollution Ingredients Market by Region:
- North America Anti-Pollution Ingredients Market
- Latin America Anti-Pollution Ingredients Market
- Europe Anti-Pollution Ingredients Market
- East Asia Anti-Pollution Ingredients Market
- South Asia & Pacific Anti-Pollution Ingredients Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Anti-Pollution Ingredients Market