In 2022, the global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is expected to reach US$ 137.4 billion. With a strong demand outlook, sales are expected to grow at an 11.9 percent CAGR through 2032, bringing the market size to US$ 422.8 billion.
Intellectual loss to the company in the form of goodwill and economic damage to the consumer are two significant considerations motivating the adoption of anti-counterfeit packaging solutions in security papers and event ticketing. As a result, the introduction of revolutionary document monitoring technology would lessen the impact of economic loss while also increasing market adoption of anti-counterfeit packaging.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14564
The use of modern RFID technology in document tracking and event ticketing has not only aided in the security of private data, but has also aided in the detection of counterfeiting on the event site. In comparison to industrialised countries, counterfeiting is more widespread in poor countries. The high cost of authenticating papers and event tickets, on the other hand, has a significant impact on market growth. The two primary obstacles in this sector right now are excessive production and fragmented control over document supplies.
Geographically, the report is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. North America anti-counterfeit technology market holds major share closely followed by Europe. Higher adoption rate of authentication technologies, active intervention from government authorities are largely responsible for the growth of the North America anti-counterfeit packaging market. The Asia-pacific region, is anticipated to witness fastest growth during the forecast period. This is due to growing awareness of authenticated products across manufacturers and a decrease in the cost of tracing anti-counterfeit technologies
Key players profiled in this report are Graphic Security Systems, Corp., Alpvision, Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), Prooftag (Novatec SA), IAI industrial systems, U-NICA Group. and Sicapa.
- The report highlights the market intellect along with the current trends and revenue for the period 2014- 2020
- This report highlights the key development strategies adopted by top companies in the market
Evaluation of key market drivers and restraints for the anti-counterfeit packaging market segments are highlighted
- Trends in packaging technology are explained along with key market intelligence on packaging trends
SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global anti-counterfeit technologies market and would assist in decisions making
Market Segmentation :
On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into
- Tamper Evidence
- Mass Encoding
- Forensic Markers
Based on the application / end users, the market has been divided into
- Food & Beverage
- Luxury goods
- Electrical & Electronics
The segments are prepared after a thorough examination of vertical and horizontal integration. The growth mapping process requires segmentation analysis because it helps providers to design strategies and maintain market demand-supply balance by monitoring demand.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-14564
- To analyze and forecast the global Anti-counterfeit Packaging market size in terms of value and volume
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To define, describe, and forecast the market by type, material, and application
- To forecast the market size with respect to five main regions: Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa, Europe, North America, and South America
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the overall market
- To provide detailed information about the key factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing market growth
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments in the market, such as investments & expansions, new product developments, partnerships & collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions