The opportunities to invest in stock markets have grown tremendously since the past few years. The introduction of technologies has made the things far beyond the expectations. The use of artificial intelligence in the data interpretation is the next big thing to be implemented in the financial sector. The investment firms have adopted the technologies in data extraction, processing, mining and using it for the implementations and making the best decisions out of them. The decision making process is not an easy task as any wrong decision can lead the whole firm into huge losses. Risks come with securities and the securities in market always come with some kinds of risks.
These can involve short term, medium term and even long term investments. Every investor does not prefer long term and medium term investments. Intraday is the option for them which means buying and selling the shares or commodities on the same day. The people who belong to the field and the ones who are interested have good knowledge of the market trends. This can be done with the aim of making profits on each and every day. This can be a good income source for analysts and other financial professionals who provide best Demat account for intraday trading. The firms even provide such services that too at low brokerage costs. There are even few firms that do not charge for the intraday trading. There are some companies that charge only a fixed rate in no regard to the size and amount of the transactions the investor does. Although the flat fee charged I next to zero only. There are some merits and demerits related to intraday trade. The merits of intraday trading are:
- The person can make huge profits in case they have done proper and right analysis.
- The charge of flat rates is quite reasonable. So any amount transaction will have same fees to be charged for them.
Demerits of intraday trade:
- The intraday planning remains a challenge as there are daily fluctuations in the market because they have to shift their investment horizon to short term and sometimes even long term. So sometime their funds may get blocked for more than the expected periods they have thought for.
- This is not useful for people with no knowledge of the financial markets.
- This is quite risky as compared to the other options as the overall market risk cannot be eliminated.
- There are people who have no interest or knowledge so intraday is not for them.
Through there are demerits people still go for these as they have confidence on their analysis which they have done.
By only providing low intraday fees is not enough. They have to take care of other things as well. The latency should remain low otherwise this will be of no use in making such investment because that will automatically increase the overall cost for the investor. Other than this intraday is highly used by professionals and less by layman so they know all the technicalities and requirements and can easily judge the quality of services provided by the company.