An Ultimate Guide to Fix Low-Quality Pictures
It’s undeniable that pictures play a vital role in our daily life. But we can’t ignore the importance of quality in pictures, especially the ones meant for professional purposes.
Today, one of the problems many photographers face is low-quality pictures. And this can be very frustrating if you’ve spent hours trying to ensure you get a quality shot.
If you’re wondering how to fix low quality pictures, don’t panic. We got you covered!
In this guide, we’ve explored the different ways to fix low-quality pictures without requiring technical knowledge. All you just need to do is to stick with us to find out more.
Part 1. Overview of Common Causes of Low-Quality Pictures
- Poor camera quality:
This refers to the physical limitations of the camera itself. Lower-quality cameras will produce lower-quality images, with lower resolution, less accurate color reproduction, and limited dynamic range.
- Lighting issues:
Lighting is a critical factor in photography. Poor lighting can lead to underexposed or overexposed images, harsh shadows, and color casts.
- Poor printing:
The quality of the final print is determined by several factors, including the quality of the printer, the paper used, and the ink used. Low-quality printers or paper can produce blurry or pixelated prints, while poor-quality ink can result in faded or discolored images.
- Camera shake:
This occurs when the camera moves while taking a picture, resulting in blurry images. This can happen if the camera is not held steady or if the shutter speed is too slow.
- Motion blur:
This occurs when the subject or camera is in motion while the picture is taken, resulting in blurred images. This can happen when capturing fast-moving subjects or when the camera is not set to the appropriate shutter speed.
Images that are compressed can result in a loss of detail and reduced image quality. This can occur when images are saved in a compressed format, such as JPEG.
- Air quality:
Poor air quality can lead to haziness, low contrast, and reduced sharpness in outdoor photography. This can be caused by pollutants in the air or humidity levels that are too high.
Part 2. Methods to Fix Low-Quality Pictures
There are different ways to fix low quality pictures[W1] . Here, we’ve explored different methods you can use to operate using advanced repair tools, Photoshop, or Online photo repair software.
Method 1. Increase Picture Quality with Photo Repair Tool
One of the best ways to increase picture quality is by using the Wondershare Repairit Photo Repair[W2] . A wonderful photo repair software that facilitates the repair of photos with any kind of damage, including blurriness, photo corruption, inaccurate colors, and more.
With Repairit Photo Repair, you’ll be able to increase photo quality within a few clicks. And it supports advanced mode, which allows you to repair images with very bad damage.
- Repair damaged photos with all levels of corruption, such as grainy photos, dark photos, pixelated photos, faded photos, etc.
- Supports batch repair, which allows you to simultaneously enhance picture quality.
- Supports a wide range of image formats, including JPG, TIFF, etc.
- Intelligently repair damaged photos from any device.
- Supports quick and advanced repair mode.
Here is how to make a low-quality picture like the second.
Step 1: Download and install the Wondershare Software on your PC or Mac and open it.
Step 2: Choose the Photo Repair option from the top left corner and click the Add button to upload the low-quality picture(s).
Step 3: After you upload the photos, click the Repair button at the bottom right corner to start the photo repair process.
Step 4: Repairit Photo Repair should start repairing your video. Just wait for it to complete. Then, preview the photos and it to your compound.
The above steps will enable you to use the quick mode to repair your photos. But if they’re badly damaged, you need to.
Wondershare Repairit Video Repair Software Advanced mode;
- Click Advanced Repair and upload a Sample photo. The Sample Photo in this case is referred to as a better version of the photo you intend to repair created with the same device in the same format.
- After you upload the sample photo, click on the Repair button to begin the advanced repair process. This usually takes only a minute or two.
Step 5: Finally, preview and save the photo to your PC’s local storage.
Method 2. Increase Picture Quality with Photoshop
Photoshop is another reliable software that can come in handy to better picture quality. The tool supports helpful features that allow you to increase picture quality and make it more appealing to the eye. See how it works in the steps below;
Step 1. Install the Photoshop app on your computer and launch it.
Step 2. Open the Image you intend to repair in Photoshop. Then, locate and select Filter and Blur options.
Image Name: increase-picture-quality-with-photoshop.jpg
Step 3. Select the Gaussian Blur option. Then slide to get the right range. After that, click OK to proceed.
Step 4. Next, navigate to the Filter and Sharpen option. Then, select the Unsharp tool and slide it until you have the desired results.
Step 5. Finally, go to the File menu and save your image.
Part 3. How to Enhance Picture Quality Online?
You can also enhance picture quality online. However, you need an outstanding online video repair tool like Wondershare Photo Repair Online[W3] . The tool is packed with helpful features that allow you to fix image file errors easily. Plus, just like its brother ‘Wondershare Photo Repair Software, it supports advanced mode, allowing you to repair badly damaged photos within a few clicks.
- Supports 10 different photo formats, including JPG, CR3, NEF, etc.
- Fix any level of corruption with a very high success rate: photos pixelated, covered with grey areas, cannot be opened, etc.
- It supports customers repairing 300 photos per month and supports each photo of 300M online.
- Full automatic photo repair.
- Supports different repair modes, including quick repair and advanced repair.
- Clean and concise user interface.
Step 1: Visit your browser and open “Wondershare Repairit Online Photo Repair” in your browser. Then, click the plus Add and upload the photo you want to repair.
Step 2: Up next, you have two repair modes to choose from. It’s either you select Quick Repair to perform a quick repair or Advanced Repair to perform an advanced repair. No matter which method you intend to choose to use, we’ve explained the process to operate below
For Quick Repair;
- Navigate to the bottom right side and click on the Repair button at the bottom right corner.
For Advanced Repair
- For the advanced repair mode, you need to upload a sample photo created with the same and the same format as the low-quality photo by clicking Upload Sample Photo.
- After you complete the above, click the buttonRepair to start repairing the low-quality picture. This usually takes a few minutes to complete.
Step 3: Lastly, preview the repaired photo(s) and use the Download button to save it to your device’s local storage.
Hopefully, the techniques in the guide above help you fix low-quality pictures efficiently. As you can see, all of the techniques we recommended are easy to operate. It does not matter whether you’re looking to use online tools, advanced software, or Photoshop. All it takes is just a few clicks. But we recommend Wondershare Repairit as it is tested and trusted among professionals.
[W3]No follow link: