Air Sampling Pump Market Share Is Likely To Be US$ 68.27 Million By 2032 | Get Insights FMI
From 2022 to 2032, the air sampling pump market is expected to grow at a 3.79 percent CAGR, rising from US$ 47.06 Million in 2022 to a valuation of US$ 68.27 Million by 2032. The rapid rate of industrialization, as well as the associated levels of effluent discharged in air media, such as the increased use of hazardous materials by chemical manufacturing companies, have increased the emission of volatile chemicals, fine PM, biological components, and toxic gases, resulting in rising levels of air pollution.
According to a report by the PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, total global greenhouse gas emissions in 2016 were 49.3 gigatonnes of CO2 equivalent. With rising levels of carbon emissions and stringent measures and enforcements implemented by regional governments to reduce emissions and improve air quality, sampling pumps will be used extensively in all geographical regions, industrial, and municipal areas in the coming years.
Download Sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10851
According to the Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection, air quality in 262 of China’s 335 major cities exceeded national health standards in 2015. Europe is anticipated to witness prominent growth in Air Sampling Pump market in near future, due to increasing demand from several end-use industries such as healthcare industry, food & beverage, commercial and residential user, and academic institutes.
East Asia is expected to lead the Air Sampling Pump market growth, owing to rising pollution levels in countries such as China, India, ASEAN countries, South Korea, and others, as well as rising consumer awareness about health issues and increased consumer spending, which are some of the major factors driving the Air Sampling Pump market in this region.
Due to increased end-user demand, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa expect a stagnant growth in the Air Sampling Pump market. The rise in air pollution levels is more pronounced in emerging economies such as China, India, Brazil, and Mexico, owing to robust manufacturing growth as well as limited and ineffective compliance with pollution monitoring and control regulations.
Customization Before Buying, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-10851
Air Sampling Equipment Market – Competitive Landscape
- In January 2019, Restek launched radiello passive, diffusive air sampling badge for VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). Versatile radiello passive diffusive air samplers encompass a unique 3D radial design that provides various performance advancements over the traditionally used 2D flat axial air sampling equipment.
- In July 2018, the air sampling, noise & vibration monitoring specialist, Casella introduced the Flow Detective air sampling pump calibrator. Flow Detective is a novel air sampling equipment that can measure pulsation, with a 70-hour battery life, which is double the duration of other products available in the market.
Key Segments Profiled in Air Sampling Pump Market
By Flow Type:
- High flow
- Low flow
By Product Type:
- Personal air sampling pumps
- Area air sampling pumps
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) & SVOC (Semi volatile Organic Compound) sampling
- Building-materials sampling
- Formaldehyde sampling