Learning and Development (L&D) is an integral part of corporate operations. All the learning goals are formulated by this department. And, it is also responsible for achieving them. L&D monitors the gradual progression of employees throughout the training program. However, the pressure of modern-day training has increased considerably in recent times, which has inhibited the overall functioning of L&D. The fast-paced development of technology consistently impacts the workflow and alters the way processes are carried. For example, digital transformation requires your employees to be well-versed with software like Excel rather than manual accounting. But, training a workforce on these new platforms requires you to overcome many challenges like:
- Hire a trainer that can inspire and teach staff of demotivated old employees
- Dedicate countless manhours for training purposes
- Free up office space for setting up a training room
Apart from the above obstacles, there can be several other barriers depending on the kind of industry you work in. A great way to overcome these hurdles is by employing the services of a corporate eLearning solutions provider with L&D management capabilities.
The Advantages of Managed Learning Service Provider
Partnering with a managed learning service provider can be of great value to your organization if you do the selection right. Have a look at some of the advantages:
- Design and development of complete training material
- Delivery of constant updates to the training modules according to industrial and technological developments
- Help you combine in-house learning with eLearning, along with complete management of both disciplines
- Accurate monitoring of trainees scores and timely evaluation
- Customized eLearning solutions that are made exactly as per the unique requirements of your business
- Prevents you from losing focus from core tasks as complete training management is handled by the managed learning service provider
Key Elements of Effective Corporate eLearning Solutions
Although management services are important, your primary focus should always be on the corporate eLearning solutions. To ensure that your trainees are getting the best material, look for the following elements in the training content:
- Virtual Reality (VR) – VR along with MR and AR has become an important part of training content. If you want to teach elaborate processes, it is a much better option to create a virtual simulation of a sample scenario than to explain everything in text.
- Gamification – Games motivate employees by fostering a sense of competition. Ask your corporate eLearning solutions provider to add games that are innovative and engaging.
MPS Interactive is an eminent managed learning service provider with great versatility in the training domain. It focusses exclusively on the client requirements, and constantly innovates in order to ensure that the training content always appeals to the trainees.