A Guide to Do Wireless Setup of Epson Printers
Epson Printers are among the top-selling printing machines today. Excellent print quality and cost-effectiveness are some of the key factors that make it among the leading choices of many individuals. To ensure smooth functioning, you must carefully set up the printer and take some precautions to avoid encountering issues like Epson error code 0xEA, error 0x97, etc. Once the wireless setup of the printer is done, you can use devices like laptops, smartphones, iPads, and tablets to print all your documents and photographs wirelessly. Read on to explore how to do the wireless setup of Epson Printers and enjoy an all-new printing experience.
How to Set Up Epson Printers Wirelessly?
If you have your Epson Printer ready for the wireless setup, follow the below-mentioned steps to start with the process:
- Connect the power adapter of the printer to an electrical socket and turn on the printer.
- Open a web browser on your computer, visit the official site of Epson, and download the latest version of the printer software.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver on your computer. You must carefully install the driver to ensure avoidance of certain errors like Epson WF-3620 error code 0x97, error 0xEA, etc.
- Now, using the printer’s control panel, select the “WLAN Setup Wizard” option.
- Locate your wireless network name from the list of available networks on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap on your wireless network and then provide the WiFi key to connect the printer to the wireless network.
Once the wireless setup of your Epson Printer is done, you can use all the compatible Wi-Fi devices to print wirelessly.
What if Epson Printer Won’t Print Black Ink?
If you ever see that your Epson Printer is not printing black, open the printer access door and check if there is any dust on the printhead. Over the prolonged use of the printer, dust gets accumulated on the printhead which needs cleaning. To clean it, you can dip a clean cloth into a bowl of lukewarm water and remove the excess water from it. You can use the wet cloth to clean the printhead. Once the printhead is cleaned and dried, fix it back to the actual slot inside the printer and close the printer access door. This should resolve the Epson Printer won’t print black ink issues.
Wireless setup of Epson Printers gives you an opportunity to use devices like laptops, smartphones, iPads, tablets, etc. to print wirelessly. You can go through the user manual that comes along with the printer, especially if you are new to printers. It also keeps you prepared to troubleshoot any issues that might occur in the future.