Sirona S Convertible Automobile Seat
The cybex sirona s car seat is the first convertible car seat in the United States to have a 360° rotating seat with a load leg, allowing the transition between rear-facing and forward-facing positions simple and uncomplicated. The Sirona S load leg stabilises the seat and reduces crash forces greatly. These features, along with an EasyLockTM bar for fast, easy, and secure installation, provide superior safety protection for children and better peace of mind for their parents.
Innovative, one-handed, 360-degree rotating seats make it easy for parents to place and remove their children.
The load leg stabilises the vehicle seat and may minimise spin by up to 30 percent in certain collisions.
Only convertible car seat in North America with a single installation for rear- and forward-facing modes.
The EasyLockTM bar decreases installation force by up to fourfold for a fast, easy, and secure installation.
- We do not match the prices of non-Canadian websites or retailers. Consequently, the Price match products must be offered by a Canadian shop at Canadian pricing.
- All price match goods must be in stock on the competitor’s website (Cannot be a waitlist or out of stock item)
- Few Canadian price matches for the same product (must be same colour, size packaging and model)
- Items must be verified by Little Canadian personnel and appear on a current flier or live website page
Observe the Exclusions
We do not match prices in the following instances:
- Warehouse, outlets, and merchants of secondhand products
- Clearance and liquidations sales
- Misprints and inaccuracies in advertising
- Items priced less than Little Canadian’s cost.
- Little Canadian maintains the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict, deny, or alter price.
Correctly strap your kid in the car seat
Your kid is secured with a five-point harness in a Sirona S i-Size. The child’s harness should be secured such that one hand may fit between the harness and the child’s body.
In a forward-facing position, this harness system is equipped with Energy Reduction Technology, which reduces the stresses on a child’s neck by about 20 percent during a front collision, compared to other current harness systems.
Fitting Sirona S i-Size inside of your automobile
Prior to purchasing, it is essential to confirm that the Sirona i-Size is compatible with your car. This is due to the fact that the Sirona S i-Size is an ISOFIX-only seat that can only be placed in i-Size-compliant cars or vehicles having ISOFIX anchoring points.
Please check to the compatibility list on the cybex Canada website before to purchase to see whether the Sirona S i-Size is compatible with your car.
Setting child’s legs to rest on the rebound bar
Infants who are somewhat tall may rest their legs on the rebound bar. Knee flexion has no negative effect on safety. As long as the kid has enough legroom, we suggest using the seat in the rear-facing position, which exposes the youngster to less force in a crash.