The cannabis plant originated in the Asian subcontinent centuries ago, and today people all around the globe are smoking and reaping its recreational and medicinal benefits. Although smoking cannabis in a joint or blunt has been around for too long, now is the turn of vaporizer to steal the limelight. More and more people are getting influenced by the trend of vaping and using the devices to smoke even dry herb. Are you planning to invest in a new vaporizer or switch from the old one? Here is why a dry herb vaporizer should be your next buy.
What is a dry herb vaporizer?
A dry herb vaporizer is quite similar to any other vaping device. The compact device contains a chamber to hold your herb, a lithium-ion battery, and a mouthpiece that allows you to vape. It is like a pen that can fit in your pocket, making it extremely portable. You can start vaping the herb with the push of a single activation button that is on the device. Make sure to check out all the reviews at herbonaut.com to get the in depth knowledge about dry herb vaporizer.
Why should you opt for a dry herb vaporizer?
1. Easier on your throat and lungs: When you opt for smoking the flowers and leaves of the cannabis plant, it leads to combustion. In simpler terms, when you burn the plant matter, it produces carcinogenic byproducts like polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. The smoke that comes from the joint can contain toxic chemicals like Benzene, Toluene, and Naphthalene. These toxicants can cause severe damage to your eyes, throat, respiratory tract, and even your reproductive health.
Takeaway: When it comes to vaping the plant using a dry herb vaporizer, you skip combustion altogether. The vaporizer only heats the plant matter to the temperature of 250 degrees to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Opting for vaporizing will necessarily remove your chances of getting exposed to the toxic compounds, making it a healthier alternative.
2. Allows discretion: If you smoke in public very often, you must be well aware of suspicious glances that follow you around. While smoking cannabis in public can raise some eyes, it can be quite tricky to find a suitable place and time to roll a blunt. Even if you find a discreet place to smoke the plant, the smell of the herb will follow you around for a while.
Takeaway: With an electric dry herb vaporizer, you will never have to worry about discretion. The tiny device will fit right in your pocket or bag, and you can use it while you are on the go. If you are vaping for medicinal needs, you can get the required hit of cannabis in an instant, without any smell of judgment.
3. Gives you the flavors: Have you ever felt that a particular batch of cannabis smells different than the rest? Have you ever wondered why it is so? It is the presence of terpenes in cannabis that decide it’s smell. Besides giving a vividly distinct aroma to the cannabis plant, terpenes also improve the function of cannabinoids like THC and CBD. Smoking the herb might not be the best way to enjoy the nuances of the flavor of cannabis.
Takeaway: All terpenes have a different boiling point. It implies that a particular terpene will get activated only at a specific temperature. A dry herb vaporizer like firefly 2 comes with the setting that allows you to alter the temperature and enjoy the different flavors that the strain can offer.
4. Provides higher potency: Apart from being convenient, vaping the herb is also an effective way of consuming cannabis. Upon the burning of plant matter when you decide to smoke it, you also burn off the 50% of the cannabinoid present in it. It is the presence of these cannabinoids that decide how the plant will affect your body. But, you lose half of the effectiveness of your cannabis when you smoke it. If that’s not enough to convince you, the remaining 20% of the cannabinoids can be lost when the smoke burns off.
Takeaway: On the other hand, vaping allows the herb to heat, thus removing the chances of losing the cannabinoids and potency to combustion.
5. Pocket-friendly: Getting a dry herb vaporizer can be a one-time investment that is going to save a lot of your money in the long run. It might come as a shock, considering the fact that you are going to invest in a new device.
Takeaway: When you vape the herb using a dry herb vaporizer, the potency is much higher than other methods. It means that you can get a much higher amount of cannabinoids by using less amount of cannabis. If you are among the regular smokers who need more potency in every puff, you will have to buy fewer cannabis flowers or leaves. You might actually end up saving a few bucks in the long run. But, if you need bigger and thicker clouds of vapor, prepping your herb better will do the trick.
6. Suits the needs of everyone: A major chunk of cannabis users today are using it for medicinal needs. They need an instant hit of the cannabinoids to relieve them of various physical and mental ailments. Smoking cannabis involves combustion that exposes you to toxic chemicals. If you are a medicinal user, smoking can take a toll on your health and further aggravate your condition rather than helping with it.
Takeaway: Using a dry herb vaporizer to smoke the plant is ideal for everyone. From old patients to fitness enthusiasts, everyone can get the hang of vaping without any trouble and enjoy the benefits of cannabis.
Whether you are a seasoned cannabis user or just opening up to the idea of it, investing in dry herb vaporizer can be the best decision you make. It allows you to enjoy the same experience as smoking, without the risk of exposing yourself to the toxic chemicals. While smoking cannabis has been a popular method for centuries, vaping is the future. If you are planning to make a holistic shift to a healthier life, you must invest in a dry herb vaporizer.