Coworking is a way to maximize productivity. Coworking spaces offer shared office locations with flexible times and shared resources, all for a fee. There are many benefits to working in a coworking space instead of the traditional office setting, including shorter commute time for employees, affordable workspace, increased collaboration opportunities, and more frequent work-life balance.
The Pros of Working in a Coworking Space
- Coworking spaces often have plenty of meeting and conference rooms, perfect for small meetings with clients or potential investors.
- Many coworking spaces offer weekly office hours that can be used to conduct client interviews, pitch new projects to potential business partners, or hold marketing presentations for the company’s public image.
- Even though companies don’t need to provide their employees with working space (many coworkers still need traditional offices), many workers appreciate being able to work on both paper and digital files in a shared area.
- Coworking spaces often have a larger, more diverse workforce and serve as a way to make connections with other professionals.
- Coworking spaces can offer access to various business tools and resources that are otherwise not available to the average entrepreneur.
5 Ways to Market Your Coworking Space:
•Create a Website
The Coworking Market website is where users can find the most up-to-date information on coworking spaces. The site provides articles, reviews, and other information related to coworking space news. Users can also create an account and access the latest events happening in the community.
To create a website for your coworking space, you must first think about what kind of content you would like it to have. Then determine whether or not you want it to be a general resource for everything related to your business or if you want it to focus on specific topics.
Another thing to consider is whether or not you want it to be a website that only focuses on your space, its members, the events they hold, and the things they do. Or if you want there to be pictures of how people use your space, such as workspaces in different cities across the world.
Hosting events at your workspace is a great way to bring in clients and generate more business. Being able to offer an event space where you can host small meetings, company lunches, client happy hours, product demos and more is a great way to attract members and potential clients.
Start with brainstorming what kind of events you want your space to host. Consider the time of year, the type of people who might be interested in attending, and whether or not there would be any other limitations such as alcohol or food/drink offerings.
Think about how far in advance you need reservations for these types of events so that your members can plan accordingly- this will also help decrease wait times at peak hours when they are trying to launch an event themselves.
•Advertise Your Coworking Space Using PPC Advertising (Pay-Per-Click)
Advertising is a valuable tool to market any product, service, or concept. Advertising experts are able to use a variety of different strategies and tactics, such as Pay-Per-Click advertising that can be used to advertise your Coworking Space on Google and other similar search engines.
To get the most visibility for your Coworking Space on these sites, you must target keywords relevant to the services offered by your space. You can also include specific details about your Coworking Space, such as its hours of operation, in your PPC ads so that potential members can find your office more easily.
•Outreach to Market Your Coworking Space
Promoting your coworking space online is vital if you want to get the most out of your marketing strategy. It would help if you were focusing on three main areas:
– Social media presence – in order to organize a cohesive and organized social media strategy, you need a social media manager. This person can help streamline comments from followers and create content that will make your work seem like it’s worth paying for/attending.
– Creating relationships with influencers – just as in any industry, some influencers have an established following and can increase exposure for your coworking space.
– Creating content that makes your Coworking Space seem worth the money – if you have a compelling story to tell, make sure it’s presented in a way that is both creative and engaging so people will not just get bored of reading about the same thing over and over.
•Social Proof & Reputation Management
Social proof is the psychological phenomenon where people assume that what is common or popular must be good or right. The theory of social proof states that people, in general, will follow the lead of those around them based on what they see in their environment and leave themselves open to influence.
Reputation management is a process by which organizations are able to sustain and enhance customer trust, image, and confidence. In a positive reputation management system, consumers only have to be aware of one brand name for an organization in order for it to have a positive reputation. This can be seen as crucial for companies.
You can create a social media presence and start participating in conversations with influencers (e.g., local bloggers) who share similar audiences as yours to maximize your marketing efforts. To maintain these relationships, make sure to follow up with people when you send them an email/message or give them something they will be able to use for content purposes such as swag or other promotional items!
Market your coworking space and grow your business! As more people get involved in coworking spaces, more spaces to join are needed. To ensure that you are on the cutting edge of what’s happening in the coworking space world, it’s important to take advantage of all you can offer your customers.
Start by creating a website for your workspace. Your site should have plenty of information about who you are and what you do. This will help potential customers get to know you before they set foot inside your space.
Host events for your coworking space to grow awareness and gain customer loyalty. Once people know what kind of services you provide, they’ll be much more likely to come back again when they need a space to work. As trends change, so will your focus on advertising and marketing efforts.