If you’re living in one of the busier cities in the Midwest – and the rush and the urgency of big city life has finally gotten to you – you want to move away, yet you’re afraid to move to a place far from the cities because that’s the only life you have ever known then it is time for you to search for houses for sale St Joseph MO.
Why move to St. Joseph, MO.?
1. For a city with a population of even less than a hundred thousand, St. Joseph has a lot to offer in terms of history, museums, parks as well as much quality public and private schooling options.
The Missouri Western State University situated in St. Joseph is one of the finer universities situated in this part of the state and offers great value for money.
2. Crime and traffic are two factors which greatly affect the standard of living in any city. With a lower crime rate and lesser traffic, St. Joseph offers hassle and stress-free living no matter which age group you belong to. And yet in less than an hour, you can easily drive to Kansas City to enjoy their world-famous BBQ and jazz.
3. This idyllic city is big and diverse enough to offer employment opportunities across many industries ranging from skilled manufacturing, and healthcare to food processing and production. Anyone considering relocating here from the nearby bigger and busier is bound to find gainful employment easily in the city. Nothing like getting paid for doing something you enjoy and are skilled in.
4. A Strong retail industry and entertainment sector ensures a robust lifestyle for its citizens. Living in smaller cities doesn’t mean you have to get bored on weekends and in your evenings. St. Joseph offers not only great nightlife but family activities, like carnivals, picnics, summer concerts, and Easter Egg Hunts, all are very much a part of the culture here.
5. 13% of the city population is non-Caucasian – mixed with Latinos, Asians, blacks, and others. St. Joseph is a warm and welcoming community. People of all faith live here harmoniously and practice their beliefs freely.
Last Words: All in all, St. Joseph is what one may call, the perfect American city offering the American dream. A city where people can soak in culture easily through the abundant museums, galleries, theater, and music festivals. They can be a part of one of the many sporting teams the city offers – biking, cross-country, soccer, tennis, and even skating. Relocating to St. Joseph has proven beneficial to many people who are now enjoying a greater quality of life, raising families, gainfully employed, and enjoying newfound friendships.