3D Printing Materials Market | Size, Growth, Demand, Scope, Opportunities and Forecast to 2031
The global 3D printing materials market is anticipated expand at an impressive 14.0% CAGR over the forecast period. Rapid adoption of technologically advanced manufacturing equipment across various sectors is driving sales of 3D printers worldwide, which is expected to boost the market in the forthcoming years.
Raw materials such as plastics, ABS, PLA, metals & powders, carbon fibers, resins are some commonly used 3D printing materials. Growing trend of utilizing 3D printers to manufacture various kinds of small and large products are boosting the market.
In addition to this, increasing adoption of 3D printing in the building and construction sector is expected to augment the growth of the market. Furthermore, the expansion of automotive, aerospace, electronics and medical is anticipated to remain key growth driver of the global market of 3D printing materials.
As per FMI, North America is expected to remain a lucrative pocket in the global 3D printing materials market. Growth is attributable to the swift commercialization of novel technologies like 3D printing in various industries across the region.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @
- By material type, sales in the metal segment are forecast to grow at a 14.9% CAGR over the assessment period.
- Based on form, demand for powder 3D printing materials is projected to increase at a 13.5% CAGR through 2031.
- In terms of applications, sales in the automotive sector are forecast to gain traction at a 13.6% CAGR over the forecast period.
- The U.S. will emerge as a lucrative pocket in the North America 3D printing materials market.
- Sales in the China 3D printing materials market are projected to increase at a 15.2% CAGR through 2031.
“Increasing adoption of 3D printing in the healthcare sector and the growing demand for 3D printed plastics for vehicle interiors are expected to drive sales in the market over the assessment period,” says an FMI analyst.
Key market participants in the global 3D printing materials market elaborated in the report includes Covestro AG, Arkema S.A., Sandvik A.B., Evonik Industries A.G., EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Ultimaker B.V., Hoganas AB, The EXONE Company, General Electrics, 3D Systems Corporation, Materialise NV, STRATASYS LTD, and MARKFORGED Inc.
Key market participants are focusing on development of innovative 3D printing products to improve their product portfolios. Besides this, players are also investing in mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations to expand their global presence.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@
- In April 2021, Sandvik and its subsidiary BEAMIT Group announced a new capacity for additively manufacturing components in super-duplex stainless steel, an alloy that combines mechanical strength with extremely high corrosion resistance.
3D printing materials Market By Category
By Material Type:
- Electronics & Consumers
Before Buying, Visit for Customization @