3 ways to use Website + Marketing for your business during the pandemic
Life during the COVID-19 pandemic is distinctly different from anything we have experienced in our professional life. Governments from several countries have closed schools and locked down.
Fortunately, as entrepreneurs, we have the ability to be creative and to do it our way. Whether your company already has an online component or not, however, it may be difficult to clarify all the conflicting advice.
Do you want to speed up your business in a simple and safe way? With ATLASSTUDIOS you can find the best solution for you
We at ATLASSTUDIOS have thousands of customers, listened and participated in the discussions and extrapolated the three essential things to do to keep your company healthy:
Communicate your business changes to customers
When in a period of uncertainty, people are looking for information. One of the best and easiest things you can do to help your customers is to update your website’s home page and contact information.
But what else?
- Update your business hours and contact information in other places, such as Google My Business or Yelp , and let them know that it is current information. If you have connected your Facebook page or Instagram page, this information is automatically updated through ATLASSTUDIOS’s marketing.
- Contact your customers via email. Let them know what’s going on. How is your company facing the emergency? How is it changing? End with a call-to-action or ask your customers how they are and what they need.
- Share a social media post about what’s going on behind the scenes, something inspiring, or something that people need to know or do. Or ask people to share what’s going on in their lives and tag you (this may also provide good reviews and testimonials).
Finally, tell your story. Open a corporate blog and publish posts whenever you can. One of the most common expressions in business is: “people buy from people they know, love and trust”. Stories are the best way to allow people to get to know you, and therefore to trust you and become loyal customers.
The best way to retain customers is by connecting with stories. However, you can also do other things.
To get started, customer reviews and testimonials contribute a lot to building trust. As you update your website and contact information, take a moment to update customer reviews and testimonials.
Difficult times bring out both the worst and the best of people. While some accumulate toilet paper and hand sanitizer, others wonder how they can help support local businesses.
Read also: WHY YOUR STARTUP HAS TO GIVE UP ORGANIC SEO (3 SIMPLE REASONS)
If you are a company that is moving from a face-to-face to an online business, give your customers a way to support you. One thing you can do is to create gift certificates so that people can still buy your services.
If you are a beginner with setting up online payments, also consider setting up PayPal as a way to make people pay for your services. You can also use PayPal to allow people to donate money, like some sort of online tip jar.
If your customers are also experiencing difficult times and need help, we also have ways to offer coupons, promotions and other services such as free shipping.
Analyze and improve your business strategies
While updating business information is quick to do and customer retention is an ongoing process, analyzing and improving your business strategy takes time and reflection.
Perhaps you have recently reviewed your business as part of your good intentions for the new year. If so, it’s time to do it again. If not, you now have the option to start doing it.
If your company isn’t online, it’s time to figure out how to create an online component.
- Face-to-face services, such as personal trainers, can make online appointments and offer virtual courses instead of face-to-face appointments.
- People, who offer products or services to those nearby, such as the food industry, can set up an online order service with home delivery.
- If you have something to ship, sell your products on the marketplaces. One of the best features of Websites + Marketing is the ability to sell products on Marketplaces and make them appear in multiple places: your website, Amazon, and more.
Do you want to speed up your business in a simple and safe way? With ATLASSTUDIOS you can find the best Digital Marketing Rhode Island in Rhode Island