Biryani is a rice-based dish available in almost every restaurant. This dish has a time-consuming method of preparation that is why people mostly order biryani online using Behrouz Biryani Discount coupons. Occasionally, you can also opt for these easy and less time-consuming recipes at home and manage the craving for this delicacy.
Hyderabadi Biryani is perfect for home preparation. It is a simple recipe with no need for sautéing meat or spices.
Meat is marinated with spices and then layered with partially cooked basmati rice. Slow dum cooking helps retain the aroma.
Proper margination of meat results in tender, juicy, and soft chicken. You can marinate overnight for the best flavors.
Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe – Steps to Follow
- Mix curd, salt, red chili powder, biryani masala, turmeric, and ginger garlic paste in a bowl.
- Add 1 spoon of lemon juice to the paste.
- Add meat and marinate.
- Cover the bowl and keep it aside for 2 hours
- Slice 1 large onion
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions
- Wash rice and soak it for 30-40 minutes
- Add whole spices and salt to a large pot of boiling water
- Drain the soaked rice and add to the pot
- Cook on medium flame until the rice is half cooked
- Now, add the chicken marinate to a heavy bottom pan
- Sprinkle fried onions and coriander leaves
- Now, layer with the semi-cooked rice
- Pour 2 spoons of ghee
- Cover the pot with foil and place the pot on a medium flame Tawa
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes
- Switch off the flame and let it rest for 15 minutes
Biryani is ready to eat. Garnish it with sliced carrots and serve hot with raita or salad. The world-famous Hyderabadi Biryani is only a click away with Behrouz Biryani. Behrouz Biryani offers the same authentic taste at your doorsteps.
Key Ingredients: Chicken, salt, green chili paste, cardamom powder, ginger garlic paste, red chili paste, Cinnamon sticks, cumin seeds, lemon juice, curd, clarified butter, semi-cooked rice, saffron, water, Cloves, mint leaves, Carrots, Cucumber
Keema Biryani is a classic non-vegetarian Indian Dinner recipe. It is a flavorful combination of minced chicken and aromatic rice. You can use minced chicken or any other meat of your choice. Serve with a raita of your choice for the perfect comfort meal that is also a treat for your taste buds.
Keema Biryani Recipe – Steps to Follow
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Boil water in another pot and add rice to it.
- Add cinnamon, green cardamom, cloves, black peppercorns, and cumin seeds to the oil in the pan and saute.
- Now, add onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mince and mix well
- Continue to sauté till well browned.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to the mince.
- Add tomatoes, red chili powder, salt, green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, and mix.
- When the rice is done
- Spread rice over keema
- Cover the cooker and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with a raita of your choice.
Mutton Mince, Basmati rice, Oil, Cinnamon, Black cardamom, Cloves, Black peppercorns, Cumin seeds, Onions, Salt to taste, Garlic paste, Ginger paste, Tomatoes, Red chili powder, Green chilies, Fresh coriander leaves, Mint leaves, Garam masala powder, Fried onions
This flavorful dish is made with basmati rice, paneer, spices, and herbs. If you are a vegetarian then this Paneer Biryani recipe is a must-try. It is the most popular vegetarian biryani and a great choice for celebrations. The flavorful paneer biryani tastes great with any raita.
Paneer Biryani Recipe – Steps to Follow
- Rinse basmati rice very well in running water.
- Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Slice 2 medium-sized onions.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil or ghee in a frying pan and add the sliced onions.
- Fry the onions until they turn golden.
- Set the oil or ghee aside for layering the paneer biryani.
- Warm ¼ cup milk and add some saffron strands to the milk
- Mix curd, 1 teaspoon ginger paste, 1 teaspoon garlic paste, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, and chopped mint leaves in a bowl
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, salt as needed
- Add paneer cubes and fried onions to the mixture for margination
- Cover and keep the marinated paneer aside for 30 minute
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a pot.
- Add the spices – cinnamon, cloves, green cardamoms, and salt.
- Now add the soaked rice.
- Do not cover the pot while cooking rice.
- Cook the rice at high flame,
- Drain the cooked rice in a colander.
- Add the marinated paneer and layer neatly.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Sprinkle the saffron-infused milk all over.
- Cover with an aluminum foil tightly and place on a Tawa
- Cook the paneer biryani on medium heat there should be no gravy or liquid at the bottom of the pot.
Serve hot with raita and onion-tomato-cucumber salad.
Key Ingredients – Long grain basmati rice, 250 grams Paneer, 2 Onions, Tomatoes, Ginger, Garlic cloves, Green Chilies, Cloves, Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick, Bay leaves, Red Chilly powder, Turmeric, Coriander Powder, Mint Leaves, Ghee and Salt to taste.
So these are the 3 best biryani recipes that you can try at home if you are craving the authentic taste. With so many different varieties of biryani, you will be spoilt for choice. All these types of biryani are also available online. And you don’t need to go over budget as well use Behrouz Biryani coupons to save on every order.